JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just very happily paid $330 for 1000 rds of .22 ammo :thumb up:

7-AMS22WA.jpg

.22 Winchester Auto http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.22_Winchester_Automatic

The last time (only time) I got some ammo for this about a year ago a gentleman was nice enough to sell me 400 rds for $200 and that was a great deal at the time. I have not even shot up one box yet, not knowing when I could get more. Now it might be fun to actually shoot up a couple boxes and see what the old rifle will actually do.

That is the same price I paid, 22 winchester auto ammo rimfire I got it from Ammo To Go. I have done business with JG before and went well. I could not tell if they have live inventory or not and saw several "they BO me" threads. ATG had it in stock with live inventory so I got it from them.

I guess I had not looked lately for ammo for this, was bored last night I guess. A year ago there was none. I was only going to order a few hundred rounds if this ammo was going to be in continuous production. It appears that Aguila only ran 3 million rounds. While that sound like a lot that is only 6000 people ordering 500 rds............ So I figured I better get a 1000.

Crap does that make me "hoarder" and all the other fun things people are calling others right now? Or does that make me wise for having the forethought to buy for the future?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top