JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I moved from CA because the dems have taken over the state and run it into the ground! We had a great site there called Calguns. It is a very Pro 2A site and foundation that is always in litigation with CA protecting gun owners" rights. This site is very much like Calguns site with plenty of information and knowledge base. Glad to be here! I joined the SAF (2nd amendment foundation here in WA also protecting our gun rights).

Thanks Brandon! I love the people here, but the weather even more. I never really liked the Norcal or Socal weather--Not enough rain and too many people.

Thanks for the welcome message!

Rick

I lived in a smog bowl. I always tell people I moved here for the weather when they ask why. Unless they're gun people I don't tell them about the CA Handgun roster, mag capacity limits and no NFA items. Although the people here can't cook good Mexican food to save their life and drive about 20mph too slow- They are much nicer than the ones we left.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Grew up in Fullerton and left about 15 minutes after graduating High School for Oregon - a long time ago.

Welcome from Wickiup Junction Oregon!

shooting.jpg

Welcome to NWFA,
unfortunately the gun and political climate here (WA & OR) is just a few years behind Calif. or sooner, the ultra left is trying to run the NW in the dirt fast than Calif
The weather is good here and they won't turn your power off due to wind - yet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top