JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was listening to an interview the other day about robots. They started talking about the sex robots and how bad this is.
They were talking about what happens when robots can get emotions, and act more human, the creepy jackwagons will get them for weird sexual fetishes and violence.
but that behavior will always lead to more depravity and violence towards people as these people will inevitably morph into more sadistic humans.
Just like the social media making people less social and causing more mental illness.

Then they went on to pedophiles and how they will get child dolls and I got sick and had to stop listening.

Needless to say, people are jacked up

Bummer, that really sucks. Say, did they mention prices?

This just in .... Amazon will fly robots around your home or business.
But surely they would never do anything with that data ....

Robots Will Sneak Up On Us

ef9aec90d50f013821b1005056a9545d.gif

AI is part and parcel of Robots

Not wanting another discussion on the current crisis, but I wonder how many other new uses for existing pharmaceuticals are out there?

AI discovered an old arthritis drug that can help elderly people survive COVID-19.

" The company used its AI software to comb through scientific literature for drugs that might block the infection process. The most promising treatment it discovered was baricitinib, which it predicted could stop the infection from entering lung cells. "

More on AI advances

Last Edited:

The AI equivalent of a marine worm or other primitive nematode. Sharks, T-Rexes, tigers, bears, and even worse apes just around the corner.

Every time I disobey my guidance I make it a point of saying outloud "Honey, I think we should turn left like nice robot lady says. OK, if you are SURE you know the way better, but I still think the left turn was best. See. noew YOU are making HER RECALCULATE ".

Magnetic Spray Creates Robots ?!?

"Medical researchers led by Dr. Shen Yajing from City University of Hong Kong (CityU) don't wish to alarm you but they've just devised a simple method of making millirobots which can be employed in various biomedical applications like targeted drug delivery and catheter navigation.

"As a result of the coated substance and driven by the corresponding magnetic field, these minuscule objects gain the ability to crawl, walk, creep, or roll along surfaces, in the future perhaps even inside the body.

There is video at the link

AI == Robots

Salesforce is an unlikely source for medical study, right?

https://venturebeat.com/2020/12/10/...spot-signs-of-breast-cancer-with-92-accuracy/
" In an effort to address this, Salesforce researchers developed an algorithm — the aforementioned ReceptorNet — that can predict hormone-receptor status from inexpensive and ubiquitous images of tissue. "

Visual - that is an exam of a photo - rather than tests by pathologists. This could be like a first exam or triage -- You are then selected for the second level of testing.

" Whether they were genuine robots is debatable. Like the remotely piloted Predator unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), the vessels may have had autonomous capabilities, but they also had a human involved.

"However, the next generation of unmanned vessels will come close to having autonomous warfighting capability. "

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads