JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgql5yu3pWOhZTettSUQUPh6f_I_uxgkBi6aWOlg4VUNI64drgg.jpg

I have no use for HAL and all of his brothers and sisters.
I really don't go to fast food restaurants , but if they go "robot" , I won't go at all.
Heck I don't even like the self check out lines you see now.

And yes I know I am dinosaur ... I don't even have a cell phone.
I play around on the computer ... but if it went away tomorrow , I wouldn't mind so much.
So no thanks , no robots , or "Shopping Apps" , self-driving cars etc ... for me.
Andy

Dr. Strangelove, or How Andy Learned to Love the Machines...

Scary future we are headed into. Stock up on armor piercing stuff for the war against the machines. Killbot 6900 is probably still gonna have a weak spot...

If machined replace us all does that mean we will all be living in tents and pooping on the sidewalks - or will our robot overlords just exterminate human vermin?

All fun and games till the robot becomes self aware and says "I can't do that, Dave." Then we just become meat and potential biofuel. o_O Sooner we develop man portable directed EMP weapons the better. And start habding out .30 cal armor piercing rounds and the firearms to go like candy!

But then the left leaning wingnuts will proclaim that self aware robots will have inalienable rights to life and it will be against the law to harm one, even if it's attacking you.

main_1200.jpg

Eagle Prime (MK3), a giant robot by MegaBots Inc. which manufactures giant piloted humanoid fighting robots, and is headquartered in Berkeley, California, is shown in Japan in this undated photo released on October 17, 2017. #

Michael Mauldin / MegaBots Inc. / Reuters

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top