JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
addition #1 --->Neutrigger! http://www.neu-trigger.com

addition #2 --->20" barrel (don't expect zero to stay the same as the 16"brl.)
http://www.pjs-steyraug.com/augusrparts.html

addition #3 ---->Aimpoint T2

Steyr Mags awesome, sorry you stayed with NATO :( still. you will want another soon enough LOL.

I owned an AUG years ago and now I have a MSAR. Almost no difference to me. I yes I have installed the Neutrigger on the MSAR. It does improve the trigger pull. It is much smoother. When I owned the AUG I was limited to the factory scope and wanted more options. My MSAR has a rail for infinite sight possibilities. And I like the fact that I can use AR-15 mags with it. I will never have a problem finding mags.
If you remember the terrorist thing that happened in Tunisia a few months ago, the very first thing I noticed is that the Tunisian military were carrying issued AUG's. The Australian military uses AUG's also.

Sorry Jluck, but i just threw you under the bus when my wife asked why i just bought "another stupid gun". Found a lnib A3 (non nato) today at gunbroker in Clackamas with 6 mags for 1499. Pulled it apart and is not even broken in. Trigger feels no worse than a stock AR when dryfiring.

I'll post a range report tomorrow.

Sorry Jluck, but i just threw you under the bus when my wife asked why i just bought "another stupid gun". Found a lnib A3 (non nato) today at gunbroker in Clackamas with 6 mags for 1499. Pulled it apart and is not even broken in. Trigger feels no worse than a stock AR when dryfiring.

I'll post a range report tomorrow.
I'm getting good at being public enemy number one with wifes of gun guys. One single friend of mine even had to totally quit communicating with me as per his financial advisor....

Well, my inner noob just came out to say hi. First time pulling back the charge handle and i take skin of a few knuckles.

NOW i get why everyone tales about replacing those!

Initial range results are better than expected.

I can totally live with the stock trigger. Not near as bad as the Tavors I've shot before.

Hold 1.5" at 100 yards. Not as good as my AR's, but totally decent for what it is.

No buyers remorse :)

20150426_091912 (576x1024).jpg

20150426_100302 (576x1024).jpg

I finally done did it. I ordered a Steyr AUG with the NATO stock today. I have become a "tad bit" of a trigger snob and have heard all the horror stories to accompany the AUG and most bullpups alike. I have seen a few different options out there... Do you or have you fired a AUG with any of the "upgrades"?

You will be gratified to check out www.SteyrClub.com , a member driven free messageboard devoted to Steyr products and the general theme of quality firesarms. Tons of information and tutorials with photos and videos and suggestions. There is a whole section devoted to the AUG. It might be still searchable; it used to be. Good camaderie and advice. There used to be a secret answer required to join: Wilhelm Bubits (correct spelling essential.) He was the designer of the superb Steyr pistols, and contributed to the Glock design. I don't know if that is required anymore. Great site!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top