JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dat darn Nanny gov is putting up signs, traffic lights, and painting lines on the road too, they even putting up signs with a deer on them in places where vehicles have hit deer and they been closing down eating establishments just cause they poison the customers, sheesh.

Dat darn Nanny gov is putting up signs, traffic lights, and painting lines on the road too, they even putting up signs with a deer on them in places where vehicles have hit deer and they been closing down eating establishments just cause they poison the customers, sheesh.

so ummmmm, yea.

I take it then you are always ready to defend the nanny state and their nanny ways.... You see no fault with this?

Guess that is what makes this country great, we can all have opinions. I can not understand the logic of why any one would be happy with big brother watching over you. But hey, I guess not everyone can think for them selfs.

I bought some when I heard the ban was coming - it tastes awful. It should be banned based on that fact alone. ;)

Nah, if they did that the head of MacDonalds would be doing time for the MacRib! Where is the nanny gov when you need them to defend the taste buds of the citizens!

so ummmmm, yea.

I take it then you are always ready to defend the nanny state and their nanny ways.... You see no fault with this?

Guess that is what makes this country great, we can all have opinions. I can not understand the logic of why any one would be happy with big brother watching over you. But hey, I guess not everyone can think for them selfs.

Some nanny is good, too much it bad, in this loco case I don't really have an opinion as I've never gotten high on the stuff, I can say with some authority that I'm in favor of tossing the ban on pot though, ahhhhhhhhhh pretty screen.

Some nanny is good, too much it bad, in this loco case I don't really have an opinion as I've never gotten high on the stuff, I can say with some authority that I'm in favor of tossing the ban on pot though, ahhhhhhhhhh pretty screen.

Interesting. I have never tried it either. I prefer good IPA and whiskey straight. However, I keep opinion on it because it is gubment over reaching. That should bother all, regardless if you do or do not enjoy partaking in the enjoyment of said product.
So if it doesn't directly affect you, you don't care?

The government assumes no one has the capacity to make choices for themselves. I will have to try this stuff knowing it is most likely awful.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top