JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
23.5 ounces of Energy Drink flavored malt liquor with a 12% alcohol content. If you do the math that's roughly the same alcohol content as drinking 4-5 cheap beers. At $1.79 a can it's the cheapest, most efficient way to get drunk for most of the lowbrow populace.

It also tastes like how homeless people smell.

Good times.
Greg

The government assumes no one has the capacity to make choices for themselves. I will have to try this stuff knowing it is most likely awful.

Given a case like this one the gov works on knee jerk. Most of the time though it isn't knee jerk, it is decisions made by long term 'hard' work done on our officals by lobbys, and this gives us such nonsense as ethnol in our gas (soon to be 15% and increasing your costs) that has to be subsidized by the gov to the tune of $1.50 a gallon all for the benefit of ADM and the corn lobby. I'm far more upset by the fantastic amount of tribute we have to pay to our corporate masters every year, than I am by nanny. Humm, think my Ford will run on loco?

Given a case like this one the gov works on knee jerk. Most of the time though it isn't knee jerk, it is decisions made by long term 'hard' work done on our officals by lobbys, and this gives us such nonsense as ethnol in our gas (soon to be 15% and increasing your costs) that has to be subsidized by the gov to the tune of $1.50 a gallon all for the benefit of ADM and the corn lobby. I'm far more upset by the fantastic amount of tribute we have to pay to our corporate masters every year, than I am by nanny. Humm, think my Ford will run on loco?

Buy a diesel rig and start cooking your own fuel. I encourage everyone to give the finger to Big Brother at every chance.

Seems like the government is protecting people from having bad taste. Seems silly, but then again if people are going out and drinking that stuff willingly they should probably be thanking the Powers That Be.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top