JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am flying down to Sonoma, CA tomorrow for a Steadicam workshop... and leaving my Leatherman, Kershaw, Glock at home :(

When I fly I try to stick to my carry-on only, so I can't check my gun and knives... and even if I could - I am afraid that I would mess something up and either the TSA/DHS or the Republik of Kalifornia would complain about it.

So I will just be a victim for the next few days! :s0131::s0131::s0131:

I feel the same way when I go to San Diego. My friend i stay with loans me one of his Ruger 9's. Make's me feel better when i go to bed.

Do you have a "mini" flashlight to put a keyring on and stuff under your belt for a quick impact weapon? Once there you can buy a couple cheap, fake Spyderco knives at any "KwikieMart" and dispose of them at the airport on the way home....................elsullo :D

my wife and i just flew down to las vegas and back,we do carry on only,but she had forgotten about the leatherman in her purse,we went thru security with no problem,kind of makes you wonder what those people are doing sometimes???

Remember a ball point pin, is alot like an ice pick that you can write with. Makesure it dont have the spongey grip and it works well if you know your a&p. LOL Learned that from a self defense instructor a long time ago

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top