JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're wasting your time.
These are the same boneheads who don't vote and then scream from the barstools that NRA, SAF, CCRKBA and the rest of us "didn't do anything to stop...." whatever.

Not to mention the boneheads who join NRA, GOA, etc. and post such on the internet and think they have done enough for the cause.

The government is now blanketing everyone, everywhere. This is the 'least free' nation on the planet in terms of being a complete surveillance state. Compliments of the worst devices in that matter - your mobile/cell phone, cameras at every intersection logging every move, satellites, logging of every text/call, internet post, etc, etc.

That said, and to calm the nerves of the overly paranoid they simply do not care about YOU most likely.

They care about spying on the IMPORTANT people, corporate heads, politicians, anyone of significance in their minion army to keep them all in line. They care about controlling people that are tied into their power base. If you are some politician and believe you can vote against Unocal on some bill, that affair you just had in Cancun with your gay buddy will pop out to haunt you and make headlines, that sort of thing. You will comply or be destroyed. That is what, for now anyway, 99.9% of surveillance is about.

Anytime you see someone powerful get their life destroyed because of some revelation, know that they went against powerful interests. When I see something like that in the news, it is "well, someone didn't pay off the right people, or vote the right way."

"They" don't care if you are a member of the NRA, or if they do, it is way, way down on their priority list. Vanity and self important is a beeatch. We simply don't matter on that level. We are common stock in the corporation. Really insignificant to those behind the surveillance.

Surveillance isn't really about stopping crime or terror - that is just the excuse given for its deployment. Domestic terror is a farce, only done via gov approval/design to push forward the control agenda and eventual lock down of the common sheeple.

The government is now blanketing everyone, everywhere. This is the 'least free' nation on the planet in terms of being a complete surveillance state. Compliments of the worst devices in that matter - your mobile/cell phone, cameras at every intersection logging every move, satellites, logging of every text/call, internet post, etc, etc.

That said, and to calm the nerves of the overly paranoid they simply do not care about YOU most likely.

They care about spying on the IMPORTANT people, corporate heads, politicians, anyone of significance in their minion army to keep them all in line. They care about controlling people that are tied into their power base. If you are some politician and believe you can vote against Unocal on some bill, that affair you just had in Cancun with your gay buddy will pop out to haunt you and make headlines, that sort of thing. You will comply or be destroyed. That is what, for now anyway, 99.9% of surveillance is about.

Anytime you see someone powerful get their life destroyed because of some revelation, know that they went against powerful interests. When I see something like that in the news, it is "well, someone didn't pay off the right people, or vote the right way."

"They" don't care if you are a member of the NRA, or if they do, it is way, way down on their priority list. Vanity and self important is a beeatch. We simply don't matter on that level. We are common stock in the corporation. Really insignificant to those behind the surveillance.

Surveillance isn't really about stopping crime or terror - that is just the excuse given for its deployment. Domestic terror is a farce, only done via gov approval/design to push forward the control agenda and eventual lock down of the common sheeple.

It is very possible it has happened to this women. She wanted out of the game and now they are punishing her?

Singer Lauryn Hill sentenced to 3 months in prison for tax evasion | 6abc.com

She said the treatment she received while she was in the entertainment business led to her decision to leave it.

"There were veiled threats, there was blacklisting," she said, without giving specifics. "I was told, `That's how it goes, it comes with the territory.' I came to be perceived as a cash cow and not a person. When people capitalize on a persona, they forget there is a person in there."

At the time of her arrest last year, Hill wrote a criticism rejecting pop culture's "climate of hostility, false entitlement, manipulation, racial prejudice, sexism and ageism."

"Over-commercialization and its resulting restrictions and limitations can be very damaging and distorting to the inherent nature of the individual," Hill wrote. "I did not deliberately abandon my fans, nor did I deliberately abandon any responsibilities, but I did however put my safety, health and freedom and the freedom, safety and health of my family first over all other material concerns! I also embraced my right to resist a system intentionally opposing my right to whole and integral survival."

Well, yes. If you don't pay your taxes and get caught, but STFU and bend one knee to the IRS/Fed and agree to pay, then it all works out.

If you decide to use the "IRS/Fed/tax is a fraud", "show me the law" defense you will be burned at the stake and thrown in a hole. What Hill is not saying is that is exactly what she did at first and that is why the hammer came down on her.

Ask Wesley Snipes who tried the 'show me the law' defense lol. Sorry, TPTB own the courts and judges so if you use that defense you will be wearing stripes.

Yes, it is all an unconstitutional fraud of our owners.

But as Jordan Maxwell so aptly put it, you don't spit in the face of the mob when they come collecting. Know that it is all a fraud, but PAY. Think of the tax collector as Pauly Walnuts having a bad day.

The US is the only country that will STILL tax you if you move 7500 miles away and live in a hut. That is because you are owned property of the corporation, common stock, no 'right' to just leave and decide not to pay. You will be found. That $$ is all that is important from you. Also, don't try to take real assets OUT of the country.

Knowing is all you can do. Yes, you work 1.5 days a week as a SLAVE, but get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
They can read match books from space.

Really? The 10 yr (?) hunt for Osama Bin Laden comes to mind........

If they could read a match book from space... they would still have to know where the matchbook was before aiming the optics... same deal with finding Osama.

And back on topic... the gathering of information and data has been around for a very long time... Think about that old saying "Don't do anything you'd be ashamed to tell your mother" (paraphrased ... I'm sure there are variations of this floating around). In the end that is the best thing you can do with the information "they" have or will get about you. Make it powerless over you.

These are small examples, the NRA and OFF do not do any more and do less then most do on their owns anyway.
If that's true then why are the anti gun nuts always publishing and posting stories about how powerful the NRA is and why they are the new "terrorist group"
Even in todays Columbian there was a letter to the editor about how the NRA had bought off the legislatures (which we know isn't true).

I am a old guy and a new gun owner. I felt it was a good idea to support the NRA so I joined in January. Just for a year but it was something. It has been a troubling experience. I have been inundated with every type of marketing scheme you can imagine since then. I get e-mail requests for money several times a week, Mailings that cost money every week, and phone solictations by telemarketers that must be being paid often. There is no doubt they have spent more money soliciting money from me than what I gave them to start with. I thought my money would be used for good but I am very disappointed over what has happened.

Jim

I am a old guy and a new gun owner. I felt it was a good idea to support the NRA so I joined in January. Just for a year but it was something. It has been a troubling experience. I have been inundated with every type of marketing scheme you can imagine since then. I get e-mail requests for money several times a week, Mailings that cost money every week, and phone solictations by telemarketers that must be being paid often. There is no doubt they have spent more money soliciting money from me than what I gave them to start with. I thought my money would be used for good but I am very disappointed over what has happened.

Jim

Call the NRA and tell not to send you mail the junk and they will stop,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews