JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be the first, I guess.

It's hard to remain "professional" in my responses to this new law. This one hits home. Jesus! We already have a background check required for every firearm purchase. I really like this site and it would be so easy to spout off with my personal feelings, but then I wouldn't get to play here any more.

Not good.

It's also not that much fun as a member trying to keep up with, or knowing where to post info on the latest developments.
I've identified a few worth following and no doubt have missed a few more.

If I could wave a magic wand every time started to open a thread with "114" in the title the poster would be shown a list of all the existing 114 threads and asked "has your point or question not already appeared in any of these threads?". If the answer was "No" then they would need to take a course on using the search function before opening the thread.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

My 114 thread I haven't created yet will identify as they/them. Moderators can't touch it because it's just so woke and cool. I mean, everyone likes they/thems. If not you are a racist, bigoted, homophobe.🙄

Oh Looky, another 114 thread, only this one is Special, cause it's all about how I hate 114, and didn't bother reading anything prior to it's passing, so I don't have a phucking clue what it's all about, so I gotta come here to complain about it blame everyone here that it passed and then go back to my basement and play with my cheese grater some more!

Gawd, I swear if I see another 114 thread, I'ma gonna go postal!

Oh Looky, another 114 thread, only this one is Special, cause it's all about how I hate 114, and didn't bother reading anything prior to it's passing, so I don't have a phucking clue what it's all about, so I gotta come here to complain about it blame everyone here that it passed and then go back to my basement and play with my cheese grater some more!

Gawd, I swear if I see another 114 thread, I'ma gonna go postal!
You all know the "best" has yet to come. Assuming this is not blocked and does finally actually go in. For the next couple years you are going to have people pop in here who "just found out" about this and boy are they angry at the local gun shop, the NRA, the Gov.,.................yet they will have no explanation for why it is they just found out when they went to buy another gun. They will be looking for someone to get really mad at though. When asked how they voted? They will get angry all over again about how its a waste of time. :s0092:

I'll be the first, I guess.

It's hard to remain "professional" in my responses to this new law. This one hits home. Jesus! We already have a background check required for every firearm purchase. I really like this site and it would be so easy to spout off with my personal feelings, but then I wouldn't get to play here any more.

Not good.
Professional, seems to be "don't complain about one's head being on the chopping block" as it deemed offensive by a few people here that helped pass 114 into law.

Professional, seems to be "don't complain about one's head being on the chopping block" as it deemed offensive by a few people here that helped pass 114 into law.
I'd like to think that anyone on this site was smart enough to vote "no".

As far as my personal responses to any of this, it's like going to dinner at Mom's before she passed away. Mom didn't hear me talk like I do with my friends. My customers, for the most part, hear the same type of speech Mom would hear. But anyone that knows me knows I swear like a truck drivin, logger/mechanic/sailor...On this site it would just come out as bubblegum.
Stating in print on here anything about breaking firearms laws would result in my being kicked off of the only forum in which I am active.

Besides bubbleguming about it doesn't do anything to fix it. (See, I was filtered!) :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top