JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, Gentlemen, I have to admit that the day was looking pretty gloomy until I saw this cheery note over on sigforum. I nearly sprayed my cornflakes over the vulture...

Quote - You thought wrong, mister...

http://alternativemediasyndicate.com

A Newark, New Jersey deli owner who shot and killed an armed man will not face charges, police and prosecutors say.

Acting Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn Murray as well as Newark Police Director Eugene Venable say that the owner of the deli had a permit for the gun that he used to defend himself.

New Jersey is notorious for having some of the strictest gun regulations in the nation. The robber apparently thought that meant there was no legal way for his would-be victims to arm themselves.

According to Guns.buzz, Mark Robinson's last words inside the New Neighborhood Deli Supermarket were "I thought you couldn't own a gun in New Jersey."

Robinson, 46, had walked into the deli around 8:30 p.m. and immediately pointed a gun at the owner, who didn't hesitate to pull his own weapon and fire. Robinson was pronounced dead at around 10 pm.'

I just love it when the BG gets a bigger surprise than the guy he's trying to hold up.

tac

"I thought you couldn't own a gun in New Jersey," he says, after using one to rob someone in New Jersey, and getting the surprise of his life.

So... in other words.... "I rob people because I'm under the impression that the law leaves them defenseless against me."

What a picture.

"I thought you couldn't own a gun in New Jersey," he says, after using one to rob someone in New Jersey, and getting the surprise of his life.

So... in other words.... "I rob people because I'm under the impression that the law leaves them defenseless against me."

What a picture.
We should never forget this is in fact the reality. It is truth and has been this way from the beginning of time with humans and animals alike. There are predators and there are prey. Hyenas do not hunt Lions unless they are convinced of a weakness in the king of beasts.

When the antis spew their gun control LIES, we must always remember the fact that there is another agenda behind their words and actions. While some of these useful idiots may believe they are making a positive contribution to the betterment of society, I for one cannot take any of their words seriously when they are so obviously stupid and uninformed...people unworthy of any respect. The frightening part...the unknown part is the hidden agenda and the unanswered question as to why there is such a fervor...an increasing tempo and push towards more and more gun control which, as clearly demonstrated above does nothing to thwart crime, but rather creates a new class of criminals out of those who will not comply.

Rant off :D

What a picture.

Very similar to England. Thugs kicking in doors and beating the occupants with bats, pipes, etc and taking everything they have.

The thugs know that the chances are good that no inside has a firearm to defend themselves.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Definitely failed Victim Selection 101. As with any line of endeavor, armed robbery requires some research into the business environment.
But the best part is that nobody who matters got hurt.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top