JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ditched the sauce and unhealthy food almost a year ago.

Chew though......still dippin. I figure why not? The end is near according to some here.

After dipping for lo these many years, I had a sore come up on the left side of my tongue.

It wouldn't go away...

I just knew it was cancer.

So, it was biopsied under general anesthesia.

The post surgery was so painful I had to grit my teeth to cough, but to sneeze was so agonizing it was an 11 on the 1 to 10 pain scale.

Turns out no cancer, it was benign.

Didn't return to dipping for a whole year...

Yes, I'm a hard head.

Hey, anyone can quit enjoying tobacco, it takes a man to face cancer....

Congratulations! Stick with it:cool: seeing a guys jaw I knew destroyed kept me from chewing other then a little experimenting around 18.

There's always a trip to a good pipe and cigar shop for a few varieties;):D if your struggling. I'm sure a vape is a good recommendation as I've seen more then a few drop cigarettes but then they replaced the habit with a vape so idk...

I get a Little nicotine hit but nothing like chewing or smoking cigarettes. Get the premium tobacco with no additive junk in it.

I love having a good cigar (I have pipes but I've never felt the NEED for one of either and often go days without and have no withdrawals- it's just a nice stress relief and good relaxation/reflection time) (it's also a time commitment as most will take 60-90 min to finish) Lord knows the world is crazy right now:eek:.

Keeps me from snacking all day as well being stuck at home :D.

***Only thing addicting is the 25 count collection turns into a pretty hefty count pretty easily if you're shopping sales online to try new stuff.:oops:

I think everyone is different though and I am a cold turkey personality like when I stopped drinking so YMMV.

Doing push-ups or other exercising when a craving hits has multiple benefits other then just helping with the craving.

Best of Luck to you!!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads