JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ditched the sauce and unhealthy food almost a year ago.

Chew though......still dippin. I figure why not? The end is near according to some here.

After dipping for lo these many years, I had a sore come up on the left side of my tongue.

It wouldn't go away...

I just knew it was cancer.

So, it was biopsied under general anesthesia.

The post surgery was so painful I had to grit my teeth to cough, but to sneeze was so agonizing it was an 11 on the 1 to 10 pain scale.

Turns out no cancer, it was benign.

Didn't return to dipping for a whole year...

Yes, I'm a hard head.

Hey, anyone can quit enjoying tobacco, it takes a man to face cancer....

Congratulations! Stick with it:cool: seeing a guys jaw I knew destroyed kept me from chewing other then a little experimenting around 18.

There's always a trip to a good pipe and cigar shop for a few varieties;):D if your struggling. I'm sure a vape is a good recommendation as I've seen more then a few drop cigarettes but then they replaced the habit with a vape so idk...

I get a Little nicotine hit but nothing like chewing or smoking cigarettes. Get the premium tobacco with no additive junk in it.

I love having a good cigar (I have pipes but I've never felt the NEED for one of either and often go days without and have no withdrawals- it's just a nice stress relief and good relaxation/reflection time) (it's also a time commitment as most will take 60-90 min to finish) Lord knows the world is crazy right now:eek:.

Keeps me from snacking all day as well being stuck at home :D.

***Only thing addicting is the 25 count collection turns into a pretty hefty count pretty easily if you're shopping sales online to try new stuff.:oops:

I think everyone is different though and I am a cold turkey personality like when I stopped drinking so YMMV.

Doing push-ups or other exercising when a craving hits has multiple benefits other then just helping with the craving.

Best of Luck to you!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads