JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since the pistol was so scary & deadly with the brace and 12.5" barrel; i was forced to add about 1.2in OAL via 13.7 barell P&W. With that said, my weapon "rifle" is now less scarier and dealier, along with a stock and vertical foregrip. OH THE HORROR! IYKYK LMFAO

20230319_212119.jpg Logopit_1679288469722.jpg

So.... you now have a "16"" barrel pinned and welded? Or is it the "26" OAL you were going for? By the way; if the barrel length is still not 16", it's still a SBR, even if it's over 26" OAL.
Barrel is now 16.2" OAL with the pinned muzzle brake. It was originally just over 15"

Since the pistol was so scary & deadly with the brace and 12.5" barrel; i was forced to add about 1.2in OAL via 13.7 barell P&W. With that said, my weapon "rifle" is now less scarier and dealier, along with a stock and vertical foregrip. OH THE HORROR! IYKYK LMFAO
Yup. What you really did was just marginally increase the accuracy, muzzle velocity and knock down power... but we won't tell on you! 👍

I would have form1 it for free and ran it as a SBR. That's just me though.

That would have taken effort, though. It was easier to spend a couple hundred in parts and labor
Not how I would spend my money. But who am I to judge.

I also am not afraid of being on a "registry."

13.5" meh. Leave the brace compliance to the real criminals with 7.5" or less.

Weird flex, but most excellent rifle! What are your thoughts on that stock type vs others you've tried?
I personally like this one just because of the little extra storage that it has plus the cheek weld feels nicer for my pretty face 😅. Ive got the SL-K on another build and the BCM gunfighter as well

Weird flex, but most excellent rifle! What are your thoughts on that stock type vs others you've tried?
I personally like this one just because of the little extra storage that it has plus the cheek weld feels nicer for my pretty face 😅. Ive got the SL-K on another build and the BCM
Hell, I don't care who you are, we are all on some registry of some sort !!!

I carry an TS / SCI clearance; I'm probably on like 12 of them !!
🤣 tell you what though; you will never find me on any registry ordering oil filtration system from wish or ali baba express 🤣

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top