JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not for me but for all of y'all changing pictures on us poor visual folks:p

You can count on me staying with the Purple Skull but change yours as you wish, just let us know or we might not have a clue as too who you are lol:D:rolleyes:.

I went through a number of avatars on a woodworking forum years ago [see below] but finally settled on the one to the left. And there is a story to it.

In a conversation with a psychologist, I described myself as a cynic. He just blinked a couple times and said, 'Not really. You're a disappointed idealist. You actually believe in God, country, duty, honor, etc. But some people and institutions have disappointed you, so you adopt a skeptical attitude as a coping mechanism.' I was totally taken aback, as my experience had been that counselors just asked leading questions to stimulate self-discovery and never directly disputed a clients point of view. After giving it some thought, I concluded the psychologist was spot-on. So when I eventually ran across the avatar at left, my immediate reaction was 'perfect.' It's a whimsical but truthful statement about my perspective on the the world at large.

jack o'lantern with stogie.jpg

Keep on Truckin'.jpg

Homer20drooling.jpg bug mouth.jpg

Sorry lol I had a picture of creater lake which is no where me to a picture of the clackamas river which is near me. But I can change it back I promise haha

I'll admit I'm living a lie through my avatar....I only still own one of the guns in my avatar, and the ammo is long gone. I've thought about changing it some day, but I'm creature of habit and I hate to mess with folks like Joe by changing things up. Maybe some day...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top