JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pity da foo

th?&id=JN.CfWd15yQr3mQFzYabCAYWA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

General notes

(1) Pistol shoots to the left no matter how well the trigger is controlled, within the range of self-defense shooting, but I had hoped for it being more accurate. Targets set at 5 and 7 yards. After ~10 minutes of this switched to steel and had no problem hitting targets out to 15-20 yards.
(2) The stock sights will be replaced ASAP, they're hard for me to get a clear & rapid sight picture. I haven't decided on what yet. Spent a lot of time researching TruGlo TFOs, trijicon HD, Dead Ringer Snake Eyes.
(3) Contemplating a Crimson Trace laser.
(4) Will probably go with a Raven holster.
(5) Now I want a G41 tricked out with a Surefire X400 Ultra for home defense and other needless goodies for home defense!
(6) Money doesn't grow on trees: Someone stop me from this Glock STD! G41, G42, G43...oh no!!

Are you a right hand shooter? If so, more than likely it isn't the GLOCK sights but trigger anticipation.

This is very typical of folks new to the GLOCK. GLOCK has a rather long pull related to other guns.

The standard GLOCK sights are basic at best but usually they aren't that off. I have the Trijicon and l love it but what made my GLOCK dead accurate was me doing the trigger work. Even if you're a marksmen on whatever gun you were using before, you still need to learn the GLOCK. I would say save your money practice and then once you are more familiar trick it out.

Have fun! Glocks rock!

Have a 21sf and a 3rd Gen 19 myself. Ugly. Yes. But they work.
Yeah,never meant to be the purty girl at the party.
The only hick ups I have had was with some bad reloads I was stupid enough to trade for.
The only ones that will tell you that the glocks will have catastrophic failures are usually LEO armors or their friends lol.
They'll say,yeah they fail all the time but forget to tell you the gun was run dirty for 100k rounds

If have a chance go to a glock armored course. You'll love the he glock even more.
How long is it? 15 minutes?
You can do your own armors course on you tube.There ain't that much going on in a glock
The ghost triggers aren't something I would ever do again.If you don't play with them they will double tap.
There is some polishing you can do that makes the trigger smooth as glass and makes the trigger pull seem lighter.
Lone Wolf has some good products for the Glock also

I did go to the Armors' course, I enjoyed it. learned a lot, that I might could maybe possible have learned from U Tubb, but this was in person and interactive, way better for a dunce like me.

Broke the 29 and it is in the factory for repairs. So Sad!

I too have learned to appreciate them. At first I didn't want anything to do with them, but now I really appreciate what they are. I love that they can be somewhat modular - swap an upper or use conversion barrels for multi calibers. Tons of after market options for upgrades, mods, repairs. And, to date, I have never, not once, had a failure with a Glock - save for the aftermarket front night sight that popped off my G35 this weekend - but I put that on the previous owner not putting any kind of thread locker on the screw.

I've also grown to like the grip. Great, reliable guns. A bit ugly, really not a work of art, but I'd trust my life to any of them. They go boom every time, and so long as I do my part, they hit their target. :)

I have a Glock 26, 17, and 34.
I had a Beretta, and Sig before and switched back to the Glocks. I love to condense what I have and be more efficient.
3 glocks can all use the same mags, holsters, etc.
I have like 20ish G17 mags and I can use them in all the pistols. I love that.

I just need a G19 to finish off the family.

I too have learned to appreciate them. At first I didn't want anything to do with them, but now I really appreciate what they are. I love that they can be somewhat modular - swap an upper or use conversion barrels for multi calibers. Tons of after market options for upgrades, mods, repairs. And, to date, I have never, not once, had a failure with a Glock - save for the aftermarket front night sight that popped off my G35 this weekend - but I put that on the previous owner not putting any kind of thread locker on the screw.

I've also grown to like the grip. Great, reliable guns. A bit ugly, really not a work of art, but I'd trust my life to any of them. They go boom every time, and so long as I do my part, they hit their target. :)

Glock Perfection

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads