JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally got my CHL and carried concealed today while running errands around town. I guess it was just Outdoor Wholesale, Gartner's Meats (to pick up my deer!) and the grocery store...but it felt really great, and also more comfortable than I thought it would be.

Sig 220 .45 in an Unkle Mike's IWB holster at 5 o'clock.

Had the paranoid 'Everyone knows!' feeling at first, but it went away quickly. Otherwise, just making mental notes, like being aware when reaching for top shelves, carrying bags in my left (non-shooting) hand, etc.

After a few months, you'll forget one day to pack your pistol and you'll feel naked! It's happened to all of us at some point I would think. If you don't already have one, invest in a good carry belt. As far as holsters, you will end up with several. Trust me, I know! ;)

Yeah the sheeple do not pay attention or watch for people with guns. they tend to be oblivious. Just make sure not to adjust your shirt or make sure it is there all the time. those are the easy give away signs.

The only people who might notice you are carrying are people playing spot the gun, and the only people who tend to play that game that i know of are others who are carrying guns, and like to be situation-ally aware.

That is great man..... welcome hahahaha you might wanna keep in mind that later on you probably gonna wanna get something smaller and lighter......... that was me tho....... I had a spring field 1911 and that sucker was a compact but heavy lol now I got a glock and a kel tec .380
What is better then one concealed gun? 2 concealed guns hahahah oh and since i'm right handed, when i'm in public with my chick....... I have her hold my left hand.... just in case something happens and I need to reach for my protection :s0131: :s0112: :s0164:

Congra's man... I think people make to big a deal about the weight issue myself, of course when I got my permit I started carrying a full size 1911 straight away (my philosophy being carry what you shoot best in a decent caliber). You get used to the weight in no time. In my opinion it is more the whole bulk in a full size gun that is a bit harder to get used to. I now own and carry smaller guns for warmer weather and more options. I'm currently carrying my 1911 high cap and my LCP. I have a small 45 I also carry on occasion.

Again, thanks! I've got a Sig 239 9mm for when it gets warmer, but it's cold enough that it's easy to conceal my .45, and I feel more comfortable with it as well! Just gotta get more practice in with the 9 before summer comes back in 9 months:s0114:

well whatever works for yall........... as long as your confi then it's all good..... you know........ i want to get a 9mm conversion kit for my glock and turn it into a 9mm so I can conceal carry factory glock 31 round mags hahahahaha could you imagine carrying 2 31 round mags for " protection " hahahahah anyone on here carry a desert eagle .50 cal. concealed?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top