JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've watched a few of those Russian crash videos and there are a few common themes, but speed is certainly a big factor. Something that does strike me too is that there seems to be a scant lack of consideration for other road users over there. Road laws might seem like a pain somedays, but they are there for a reason. Can you imagine i5 in a complete free for all?

It's also scary to see bodies ejected from vehicles because they don't wear a seat belt. I used to ride motorbikes too, and having done a superman impression over the top of a car, I would not recommend leaving a moving object at speed. The road hurts when you hit it.

I'm also thinking a dash cam would be a good idea, for lots of reasons. However, I guess it could also be used against you :)

I've done the same superman deal over the top of a distracted drivers honda accord when he turned left in front of me in an intersection. He never saw me.
You never feel comfortable again driving past a car signaling to turn left. Especially when they anticipate your passing and you see the wheel turn and the car starts creeping.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top