JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a big fan of not coercing people to carry if they're not comfortable with it.

It's a personal choice a person makes to decide you'll not be a helpless victim if/when the need arises.

I'm a big fan of not coercing people to carry if they're not comfortable with it.

It's a personal choice a person makes to decide you'll not be a helpless victim if/when the need arises.
Yeah, too much coercion and they may decide to shoot you! Not the best idea! LoL

The crime rate is so high in Chewelah Washington?

Rural doesn't mean safe, even if the crime rate per se is near zero. The one time I needed and use a firearm was while waiting for my wife and five year old daughter to arrive at a train "station" around 1 AM in a small town in a western state (I'll leave names out to protect the guilty). The station consisted of a barely-lighted glass booth that reminded me of a bus stop in Seattle. After a pickup loaded with drunk cowboys made a couple of slows passes, looking over the lone guy (me) sitting in a car, obviously from out of town, they pulled up in front of my car, blocking egress. Not that I would have considered for a second leaving the "station" with my wife and daughter due any minute. Several guys piled out of the cab and the pickup bed and started walking toward me, joking loudly among themselves and getting set to have some fun. Well, I grew up in Southern Oregon and know the drunk cowboy type very well. Their idea of fun is busting people up as much as they can, short of killing them. And not always stopping before then. I was glad I had brought along a big shiny steel .357 revolver with a 6-inch barrel. I just pulled it out of the door pocket and brought it up into view, making sure to show it in full profile. I never saw four guys bent on raising hell, turn on their heels so fast and run to dive back into the pickup, which was already spinning gravel as it made a hasty retreat. I didn't end up a crime statistic, and I was able to meet my wife and daughter when they (finally) arrived, with no further threats. So my personal rule is: carry everywhere but in the shower—and even then, have a defensive weapon within reach.

Dear S&W,
feeling neglected, eh? Did it ever occur to you, I don't like lugging a wuss around? You're pretty cool and I loved that my husband gave you to me, but I wanted to man-up a little, because you would look so pathetic there, in the bottom of my purse.
I've been leaving you at home because I've been hanging around with someone called Hi Power - didn't want you to feel jealous.
You serve a purpose, tho', and hopefully you'll get used to going out with me once in a long while.
If it helps, I will get a J-string frame revolver to keep you company.

Fondly,
Crystal.

:s0112:

Yep that area down there is bad there is people walking around all night long and that railroad tunnel is full of Homeless at night and like I said they just walk or run back a forth across the street I have almost hit people a few times there and a lot of bars in that area also
First of all delete this post or thead and never admit to anything if you would have hit this idot that walked in front of your car in the dark with dark clothing on your first thing would be call 911 and when cops arrive you say I didn't see him and that's it call your attorney and keep your mouth shut .im I out
Just about committed manslaughter this morning

I'm not really saying anything besides that I got a chuckle out of this :D

Carry on

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR