JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some forums have options in the backend where you can basically have a "never time out"

This is usually implemented on the client side as a cookie. The length of the timeout may be configurable by the software running on the server. All cookies have an expiration whether it be a specific time or when you close your browser. One cookie this site set on my computer expires in 2038 which is equivalent to never expiring.

I'm trying not to get too technical in my explanation because this knowledge is part of my day job as developer/system administrator.

This is usually implemented on the client side as a cookie. The length of the timeout may be configurable by the software running on the server. All cookies have an expiration whether it be a specific time or when you close your browser. One cookie this site set on my computer expires in 2038 which is equivalent to never expiring.

I'm trying not to get too technical in my explanation because this knowledge is part of my day job as developer/system administrator.

If you have something like Red Leg Wash and Go you can configure it to clean everything out as soon as you close your browser

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top