Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum
Oregon Rifleworks
RifleClass.com
J&B Firearm Sales
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

I can help you walk through the Snowpocalypse

LuckySG

Reactions
I have several pairs of new U.S. Government issue snowshoes made of magnesium I bought from Colemans hoping to enjoy family time trekking in the quiet woods. That isn't going to happen according to the boss.

My loss is your gain, these are still wrapped up and ready to attach the bindings and work on your snow drift legs!

Dimensions: 12½ in. W x 47½ in L
Made in Canada
Condition: Unused/Unissued
Color: Natural

1578792674343.png

Four pairs available, $50 each to pass on some savings. Here is the instructions for installing the bindings:

E4mafia

Reactions
I remember training with those one time when my unit got a history lesson in upstate NY while at drum about the 10th MTN div.

Its different but they actually work and took a minute to get used to as well as attaching them. Neat that you have something like that.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj
  • Lincoln City Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    They have a good selection of firearms and ammo - their prices are very good - and the service if exceptional.
    • python287
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    My Yugo M48 was in dire need of a face lift after removing the sights a few years ago, so I contacted Tim to have it Cerakoted. He was very good...
    • arrowshooter

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online