JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Should ask about whether she has one of the the double action 1911's that John Brown built in the 1950's but it was a limited run.

Or if she has one of the 9 shot S&W 629's in 454 Casul.

Haha, no that's not her! Good story though, I'm sure there is one at every company.

This is likely a fact, at least with any sizable company. Have just such a lady at my work. Full of improbable stories with gaping plot holes. Claims to have dated a Mohammed Ali back when he was in his prime, and sweet-talked a serial murderer out of killing her, once rammed a vehicle of a man who was trying to chase down a little kid (though failed to report the incident to the police). It gets to the point where one wonders if ANYTHING she has to say at all is true.

I would ask her to introduce you to her husband, tell her you would love to swap gun stories with him. She will most likely make up an excuse to keep you from meeting him and fact checking her.

I was thinking maybe her husband was a gun collector and she knew just enough to speak like a fool but it sounds like she lies about a lot of stuff.

Ask her if she has any of those plastic guns ........ you can get past a metal detector with a Glock

You should ask her what brand of squelch oil she uses to clean her guns with...

BTW- there was nothing more entertaining than telling an Army private fresh from Basic/AIT to check the backup and/or the landing lights on a M151A1/2 1/4ton truck (aka Jeep) during a PMCS before taking one out of the motorpool.

So I figured I would troll the troll and went to chit chat about her gun collection.

Did you know, she has a Dan Wesson .357 revolver with a 2.46 inch barrel that was made by Dan Wesson before they merged with Smith to create Smith and Wesson? hahahaha. Pretty rare piece, new in the box.. worth $4k. Wow, I am too shocked to even laugh out loud. I go along with it and then she mentions she has 6 of them.
:s0095:

"Surely you bought them in a lot with all 6, right?"

"Nope, travelled the country and bought each one individually."

**leans in and whispers** "We even have a semi-auto"

"Really, that's amazing. Wait, is it semi-auto or full-auto?"

"One of each."

Someone have any questions you want me to ask her just for bubblegumsngiggles to see what she replies? Who knew compulsive liars could be so much fun.

you should ask to see video of the "full auto" revolver being fired... Sounds like someone should send her to look for that 2 foot yard stick or a roll of digital correction tape for flat panel monitors...

You should ask her what brand of squelch oil she uses to clean her guns with...

BTW- there was nothing more entertaining than telling an Army private fresh from Basic/AIT to check the backup and/or the landing lights on a M151A1/2 1/4ton truck (aka Jeep) during a PMCS before taking one out of the motorpool.

Or a can of Squelch for the radio, or a radiator gasket for said jeep... (I almost fell for it but made a label for the can & an inner tube for the radiator) Pissed the old timers off!!!

This tends to be easy and entertaining. If you really have the correct type of person, start with bs yourself.

Talk about being a good wrestler or getting a plasma rifle. Set the bar high. They'll try to clear it. Maybe you can get them to talk about when they wrestled a bear.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top