JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
like thousands of others in the PNW i fled the confines of the Republic of Kommifornia and ended up here.
in my defense, it's not really my fault; the army sent me here in '02 and the rain and trees beat the **** out of the mojave desert where i grew up.

in service i was an infantryman and served as a scout sniper, machine gunner, grenadier, SDM, driver, and a host of other duties (way to go, 11Broomstick!). chewed on some dirt a couple times over the water and, it seems, am forever dominated by it.

now i while away my hours working for a local gun and gear store to fund my bi-weekly range time and my pizza and beer diet. its just me and my dag and i eat, sleep, and breathe guns and tactics, since i don't seem to have anything better to do.
i love to read and learn from other enthusiasts, especially in the way of educating me in the laws and politics of firearms, which is where NWF comes in. ;) i tend to lurk and will pipe up when i think i have something constructive to add, have a question to ask, or am drunkposting.

if you frequent my area, i'll see you at the range! (sans beer)

tumblr_lflkxsAmHV1qa8zwxo1_400.jpg

Welcome blindfox, I am in Lacey and I hope you enjoy the forum. Love my beer too. Don't forget the Scotch whiskey with it (not while shooting, as you said) This forum is getting better every day with all the new blood coming in.. and BTW my lady and I escaped commiefornia/New Atzlan 20 years ago and never looked back

Welcome blindfox.

Blitz: Scotch is the second nastiest alcoholic beverage I have been unfortunate enough to consume, the nastiest being Ouzo. It tastes like charcoal, man! Who wants to drink charcoal?

Welcome Bro
I'm a ex Kilo and Bouggaloo E-4 over 5 myself. I also grew-up in the South Mojave desert and moved here to get away from the sand pitted windshields. The rain and mud of the West side finially drove me further east though my AO is green enough in the summer.
Perhaps at some point in the future we can discuss the 13 Rules of winning a battle/war (over brewskis of course)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top