JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered the 10-foot bullwhip from the Art Of Whips in Great Britain. I haven't had a beauty such as this since dad passed away in 1975. I am refamiliarizing myself with the art and, in short order, should be able to manipulate it rather well.
@Captain O - can you post a link? DuckDuckGo didn't reveal any sites for them. On Ebay, the vendor "art-of-whips" stuff is for BDSM gear, including whips. Ironically, people buy that stuff thinking it will be cool, without an idea of what they're getting into. :eek:
You then see it at Goodwill. :rolleyes:

Nice whip. I'm glad you had a good time and things went well. I will still head south but my personal opinion is that there isn't a single thing worth the risk of stopping for in the shhhh...errr...crap hole...that is Tijuana. Godspeed if you go.

Go to Etsy and type in Acapulco Joe's. If you look at my last post, you can find a 10" shot- loaded Paracord Bullwhip that
  1. Won't rot,
  2. will clean easily,
  3. can have its "popper" removed and replaced from the tip of the whip's "fall".
Buy one of these and enjoy it for both work and sporting purposes.

My black leather bullwhip arrived this morning from the UK. The leathercraft is superb and the finish is perfect. When the weather dries out I may get a chance to take it out for some practice.

Nice whip. I'm glad you had a good time and things went well. I will still head south but my personal opinion is that there isn't a single thing worth the risk of stopping for in the shhhh...errr...crap hole...that is Tijuana. Godspeed if you go.

Look at San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, and NYC. Leprosy, typhus, and tuberculosis outbreaks in these "first world" cities should make you reexamine your attitude.

San Francisco is literally a crap hole. (Hint: Your arrogance is showing).

Look at San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, and NYC. Leprosy, typhus, and tuberculosis outbreaks in these "first world" cities should make you reexamine your attitude.

San Francisco is literally a crap hole. (Hint: Your arrogance is showing).
Since you seem to have a bit of a problem with reading comprehension and just outright making things up...I'm going to type this really slow so that you can follow along...

The topic was TIJUANA. And TJ is a crap hole...and a pretty dangerous one at that. I never said or implied that we don't have our own crap holes too in the United States. So don't go putting words in my mouth that I did not say or even infer. I avoid all the places you mentioned as well and for a lot of the same the reasons. If you write a post telling us how great Seattle is, you'll get my opinion on that crap hole just like you did on TJ.

Since you seem to have a bit of a problem with reading comprehension and just outright making things up...I'm going to type this really slow so that you can follow along...

The topic was TIJUANA. And TJ is a crap hole...and a pretty dangerous one at that. I never said or implied that we don't have our own crap holes too in the United States. So don't go putting words in my mouth that I did not say or even infer. I avoid all the places you mentioned as well and for a lot of the same the reasons. If you write a post telling us how great Seattle is, you'll get my opinion on that crap hole just like you did on TJ.

I never asked you what you thought of the town. You obviously mistook my enjoyment for a solicitation of your opinion. Let me assure you that I really couldn't care less what you think.

My 10-foot Bullwhip arrived this morning from Acapulco Joe's in Winchester, California. This is a tan unit with an 18-inch fall and a synthetic (and replaceable) "cracker". For $98.00 (shipping included) these are lead-weighted in the handle and are useful for both sport and ranch use.

Go to Esty and look for Acapulco Joe's store. You'll enjoy Joe and Tim's whips and obtain a lifetime of service from them for a relatively small price.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top