JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife bought a $200 pillow last week, but I still don't want her to know I spent about 4k in July on guns, ammo and knives.

shhh-smiley.png

I just got the rifle I ordered last Sept. I was #3 in the cue with a CHL. The rifle is a left handed Browning X-Bolt hunter with a 26" barrel in 300 Win Mag. It's sporting a Leopold 50mm 4.5X14 scope. Maybe I'll get to shoot it some day.

Guys, from the retail side of the street, we have been seeing weird stuff happen when back ground checks are entered into OSPs. People with CHLs will occasionally get thrown into the queue when that never happened before (except for a small period of time in the summer of 2020 when everyone got thrown in the queue regardless of CHL). It sucks cause we have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL on that happening. But also the reverse has been true. Someone who does not have a CHL and always goes into the queue all the sudden gets auto-approved. Then next week they put in a BGC and boom! Back in the queue.
So unless you go to a shop and they don't enter in your CHL they have little to no control (on purpose or accident) where you end up in the background check process.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top