JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Kimber Blaster (red, shaped like a gun with sights) is the only small, pocketable pepper spray that will ever help anyone.

99% of pepper sprays are useless garbage. Like those ones you see at the counter at a 7-11.

Hey, bad guy - please stand still and about 3' away from me so I can go squirt-squirt into your eyes.

I have a MALE friend that carries a little silver pepper spray bottle in his pocket and he says it is 80% as good as any gun or knife. He's a friend, but he's a idiot.

The Kimber Blaster (red, shaped like a gun with sights) is the only small, pocketable pepper spray that will ever help anyone.

99% of pepper sprays are useless garbage. Like those ones you see at the counter at a 7-11.

Hey, bad guy - please stand still and about 3' away from me so I can go squirt-squirt into your eyes.

I have a MALE friend that carries a little silver pepper spray bottle in his pocket and he says it is 80% as good as any gun or knife. He's a friend, but he's a idiot.

I'll bring the FOX next time we hit tri-county, you will be impressed with the ergonomic and intuitive controls. I had my doubts before I handled a can ☺

I'm going to contact a few people to see what else I can dig up on this. It seems to me that because the RCW itself explicitly carves out the exception and is the actual law (whereas the WAC is Administrative Code) that the RCW would trump the WAC regardless of the definition.

Okay, I presented this information both to a friend that is a prosecuting attorney and to a friend that is a house representative and will present the responses here once I get their opinions.

Just a quick update on this. We have petitioned EWU to get the WAC changed and they have accepted the change. By the time they return to school in the fall it should be taken care of.

I'll bring the FOX next time we hit tri-county, you will be impressed with the ergonomic and intuitive controls. I had my doubts before I handled a can ☺

No kidding. Even a fine mist blowback from the 5.3 is incredible.

Never mind the controls. The payload is quite sufficient. With any due respect to the Kimber 2-shot device.

No kidding. Even a fine mist blowback from the 5.3 is incredible.

Never mind the controls. The payload is quite sufficient. With any due respect to the Kimber 2-shot device.

Check out the "Mace Pepper Gun"! It is sized and shaped like a snubby revolver for an instinctive grab-and-fire. It does not need to be shaken up and can be fired from any angle, even upside down. It is good for at least six full one-second blasts, and it is VERY powerful---an honest TWENTY-FOOT range of heavy high-velocity narrow spray, not a fog or stream so there is little chance of wind blowback or splatterback---at twenty feet the spray hits about a four foot diameter impact zone. It also has a BLINDING high-intensity light which projects an oval of light of about four foot diameter at twenty feet. Get it? The light beam is like a laser sight; the spray impacts the light oval! Also, there is a very positive safety lever on the top---when the safety is on only the light will fire with the trigger; safety off, first the light and then the spray on top of it. AND it comes in a kit with a water practice cartridge for training. It's not cheap: around forty bucks for a simply brilliant design and product. It's usually in the Cabela's catalog, and many other places. There are cheaper knock-offs available, but the Mace brand is truly reliable (no, I don't work for them). I don't leave home without it.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Went to the Social Security office to sign my wife up, they searched her purse and found the pepper spray I bought her years ago. The had me take it back out to the car. Strange too as we were the only white people in line and they only searched my wife's purse. Guess that's "racial profiling"!
I had left all my carry stuff in the car and forgot the spray.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
WAC Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top