JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I couldn't help myself. I ordered a Queen Barlow Red Stag Bone Barlow (pattern #69 1/2) with D2 steel blades from TSA Knives in Minnesota. The handle measures 3 1/2" long and a 2 3/4" clip point blade. (The pen blade is slightly shorter, but that is expected). If you know D2 steel you realize that it is hard to put an edge on it but it holds the edge as a junkie holds a dope habit.

This is the Barlow your grandfather wished he had. This is beautiful and would be the envy of anyone that sees it. Look up TSA's website and I think that you'll agree.

Just remember Captain ... enough or last is always one more that what you already own! :D
Sounds like a cool knife.

If you like knives , a dangerous web site is Jay's Knives ... New , old , antique , used.
Plus he buys , sells and trades...:)
Andy

queen barlow.jpg
:)

I know. I bought my Buck 110 Auto from him a couple of years ago (I still have it).

If anyone in an "Auto friendly" state wants a "factory made" Buck 110 Auto, they have started making them this year.! :s0160:

I spent $74.95 on the Barlow. (It will be worth it)!

Last Edited:
Tooth and Nail knives are pretty awesome, I picked up a set of nice kitchen knives for my Wife's Birthday last year and they are amazingly sharp and hold an edge like few others! For a production company using U.S. made steels, it's hard to beat these guys! I have been looking at several of there knives, might have to pick one for my self soon!

A friend of mine in England gifted me a Taylor's Eye Witness Barlow knife.. if I'm not carrying my Victorinox Pioneer in my pocket I'm carrying that..

I have not bought my last knife.

Those Barlows are very nice looking.
When I say "I've bought my last knife, watch, gun" it usually means that I've switched the rotation of my hobbies. Right now it's knives. Eventually I will get bored and probably switch back to watches. And then back to guns. And the vicious cycle starts over again.

Those Barlows are very nice looking.
When I say "I've bought my last knife, watch, gun" it usually means that I've switched the rotation of my hobbies. Right now it's knives. Eventually, I will get bored and probably switch back to watches. And then back to guns. And the vicious cycle starts over again.

You devious little boy! :p

Just remember Captain ... enough or last is always one more that what you already own! :D
Sounds like a cool knife.

If you like knives , a dangerous web site is Jay's Knives ... New , old , antique , used.
Plus he buys , sells and trades...:)
Andy

Andy you just cost me several hours browsing his site and I still haven't seen it all!
Found a few that looked promising in my price range. Now if money were no object!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gabby

I finally received the proper Queen Barlow (#69 1/2). The "walk and talk" are perfect. The blade geometry is good and the blades are sharp. Red Bone scales are a great enhancement for this 600-year-old pattern. This is the Barlow your great-grandfather would have sold his eyeteeth to have owned. I believe that if you want one of the best Barlow knives for the money, buy the Queen Barlow Red Stag Bone (#69 1/2) Clip/Pen blade knife.

You can pay more, but you won't get more.

I know I know I'm a bad person, but Barlow knives never did a thing for me, still don't. No accounting for taste I guess. A good Eye Brand or Boker pen knife in my pocket and I'm happy matter of fact I'm a happy man I have a Boker lying in front of me now!
I don't know how long I've had it, but I would be safe in saying over 25 years. :D
Gabby

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads