JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The one upside to this hoax is I could really poke the woke. I have a bunch of Thin Blue Line masks. When I was at a place that said I needed a mask I wore one. Few of the snow flakes gave evil eye but none could say anything as I was wearing a woke mask :s0140:
Only place I would not wear it was when they let us go out to eat again. Did not trust the help there to not do something unpleasant to my food because of the mask.
Hoax eh?

Maybe a black coffee. The last Kicker I bought at Dutch Bros was $8 and that was almost a year ago... I stopped buying it there. Now I make at home, or suffer thru a McD large covfefe for $1.
It doesn't seem like that long ago when the ol' man would say :
"That and 10 cents will get you a cup of coffee."

Robert, you seem to have better luck with Ammo than I do. If you ever see any 480 Ruger pick it up and I will pay you back. 2 boxes at a time is fine since that stuff is expensive.

- Hasan

I saw ammo on the shelves at Sportsman's warehouse a couple weeks ago. Most of it was waaaaaay overpriced, and of course limit 2 boxes per customer/day. I did allow a couple boxes of Hornady black 6.5 Grendel to follow me home. It wasn't much more than I normally pay for it. However the 223 was $0.54/rd for steel cased wolf. As was the 7.62x39. I normally pay $0.18/rd for those. Not gonna pay a 200% price increase for cheap Russian steel cased ammo.

Bimart in Beaverton (on Western Ave) had Steel cased 223 for almost 50 cents a round. There were a bunch of high school grads crying out in the parking lot because they couldn't buy any of it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top