JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In 1982 I bought a Browning B-80 in Vancouver from Arnold Riegger.
I had no idea of the greatness in my presence.
As chance would have it, I was working with a former Oregon trap shooting champ and mentioned the purchase and the seller.
"Arnold Riegger ? He's in the ATA Hall of Fame !"

Mr. Reigger's domination caused the establishment of the 27 yard line !
Arnold Riegger | Road To Yesterday - Trapshooting Hall of Fame - Vandalia, OH

In 1982 I bought a Browning B-80 in Vancouver from Arnold Riegger.
I had no idea of the greatness in my presence.
As chance would have it, I was working with a former Oregon trap shooting champ and mentioned the purchase and the seller.
"Arnold Riegger ? He's in the ATA Hall of Fame !"

Mr. Reigger's domination caused the establishment of the 27 yard line !
Arnold Riegger | Road To Yesterday - Trapshooting Hall of Fame - Vandalia, OH
Well don't feel too bad DD. I've been shooting for 40 years and I wouldn't recognize Jerry Miculek if it wasn't for YouTube. Heck I was on The Ramblin' Rod show in like 1973 and no one knows who I am:p.

By the way, what was KPTV thinking in naming that show? Just sayin'. It was a simpler time I guess.

I have it on good authority that one of his guns on display at the ATA Hall of Fame has layers of shell boxes taped to the comb to raise it.
It was either the Winchester Model 12 or the Model 37......I'd bet on the Model 37.

Thanks for sharing, it's a great story.
At the top of his biography, the banner states, "When a sport stops teaching its heritage, it loses its identity."
Profound wisdom that applies to everything: God, Country, Community, and family, and all the activities that fall under those important cornerstones.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews