JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Saw that today and laughed so hard, I nearly puked!! They can't afford ammunition to train troops but they can spend money on unisex uniform changes for the Marines? This is totally out of control!!!

BTW, I wish them luck implementing this one!

Obama must be getting ahead of the trouble that transvestite Marines will cause wanting to wear female uniforms. Doesn't Obama have a website to fix or something instead of destroying military morale?

It's bogus. The Marines ARE looking for a new source for female covers---the previous manufacturer
went out of business.

Heck of it is it sounds plausible. But the fact is that Obummer isn't in charge of Military uniform
changes. We should be thankful for that----

well i would hope that this would be a somewhat gradual change because in the end it could save money by standardizing the uniform a bit more. i would also hope that they keep in mind that there is an image that needs to be kept for our military. they do in fact need to appear strong in uniform, its kinda something all armies have shot for through out history.

You have to be S.H.I.T.T.E.N. Me ............................................................................................
No Damned way !
They got rid of them once.

Medal of Honor recipient Sergeant Major Daniel Daly does not agree that the hats are either girly or new.

478px-DanielDaly.jpg

even if he were 20 years older he would still look like he would rip you open.

"In 1900, during the Boxer Rebellion in China, he received his first Medal of Honor for single-handedly defending his position against repeated attacks and inflicted casualties of around 200 on the attacking Boxers." I'd say he probably could have. Maybe the hats were retired for being too bad-a$$.

Those old school hats wouldn't work today simply for the fact that our guys would get soaked when they are tasked with holding an umbrella over that steaming pile of dog excrement when he gives speeches in the Rose garden during a rain storm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top