JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This Aurora theater shooter should have served the death penalty. It is 100% proven that he is the one that did it. And it was premeditated. He needs to be accountable. I don't even think this needs to be done as an example. It just needs to be done EVERY time someone ruthlessly commits an act of Terror, or act of Murder on others in ANY premeditated way. That is all there is to it. Being an example is just the bonus of it happening. This guy should have been subject to public firing squad or hanging.

Rant off. For now.

Yep, we need to start publicly executing these sick bastards in the most painful ways possible. Let them know nothing but a life of pain awaits them should anyone hurt others.

I cannot believe they didnt vote to off him.
Pussies.

Actually I think life in prison is a far worse sentence than death. Killin's too good for em'

He will have a good long time to suffer, He will most likely end up in a segregation unit where he will be locked alone in a 150 sq foot concrete box 23 hours a day and a shower every three days. He wont get to talk to anyone, probably not visit anyone, alone with his thoughts for the next 50 or so years.

Killing him puts him out of his misery, Don't get me wrong, he deserves to die, however as far as making him pay, painfully and slowly, life without parole is probably more just

Put away for life now or sentenced to death with a decade or so of appeals and all the News coverage and name recognition that other copycat creeps aspire to?

Put him in a hole, let him rot away and never speak his name again. It works for me!
From the looks of him I don't think he cares one way or another anyway.

Actually I think life in prison is a far worse sentence than death. Killin's too good for em'

He will have a good long time to suffer, He will most likely end up in a segregation unit where he will be locked in a concrete box 23 hours a day and a shower every three days. He wont get to talk to anyone, probably not visit anyone, alone with his thoughts for the next 50 or so years.

Killing him puts him out of his misery, Don't get me wrong, he deserves to die, however as far as making him pay, painfully and slowly, life without parole is probably more just
But hes bat bubblegum crazy!
He'll probably love it, that and he'll be doped up the whole time eating crayons and TP.

I just hope bubba takes a liking to him and he'll get passed around.

Let me put it this way...

Would you rather be gently put to sleep and not wake up or spend the next 50 years locked in a cage with no hope of ever being free.

Personally I would chose the long sleep

Who cares what he would want. If someone proves they are not fit to breath the same air as the rest of us they should be put in a hole in the ground. I don't believe there should be anyone in prison who can never be a part of society.

Prison should be to pay your debt to society to someday rejoin it. If that debt can never be repaid you should be executed.

And now he gets to cost us $50k/year for the next 40 - 50 years with a parade of emotionaly damaged women craving his attention, sociopathic copycats trying to emulate or even outdo him...
...all because some spinless, simpering, idiots couldn't do their duty.

I prey for those whose loved ones were lost, and for the years of inevitable media "re-visits" they'll need to endure over the years. I wonder how long before Hollywood decides it'll be "edgy" to make a TV series about him like they do with Manson from time to time.

To be honest I think todays law stinks..... I am a tax payer and well when sentenced to death the get all these appeals and crap......why should we pay for criminals to stay for life if they killed someone.....I think if you take a life well you are done......pretty simple thought if you ask me.....not trying to be a hard bubblegum but just he way I think....

And now he gets to cost us $50k/year for the next 40 - 50 years with a parade of emotionaly damaged women craving his attention, sociopathic copycats trying to emulate or even outdo him...

I prey for those whose loved ones were lost, and for the years of inevitable media "re-visits" they'll need to endure over the years. I wonder how long before Hollywood decides it'll be "edgy" to make a TV series about him like they do with Manson from time to time.

I just started typing and saw you posted exactly what I was going to :s0101::s0042:

I just started typing and saw you posted exactly what I was going to :s0101::s0042:

I would agree. He has already taken to much attention from society. And to much $$$ from the taxpayers. This terrorist should have never been arrested. Shot on the spot! If my memory serves me correct... when the police showed up, he dropped his firearms and put his hands up. I wish he didn't even have time to react.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I remember reading an article about the way China used to deal out justice for murders and rapists.
Once you are judged guilty of a capital crime, a close family member of the convicted criminal is made to go to the local police station and is photographed buying the 9mm bullet that will be used to dispatch the condemned criminal.
Then, the photo is widely distributed around the community so as to discourage this type of behavior.
A few days later, the condemned person is driven to a remote location and made to dig their own grave, one last cigarette is offered and the police captain then uses the purchased bullet to the back of the head.
The grave is left unmarked.
This brings a lot of shame upon the relatives in the community, but it is very effective they claim.

I can never understand how people can be pro-second amendment, yet seem to forget about all the rest of them. The bill of rights encompasses more then just the second ammendment, specifically the 5th and the 8th.

I can never understand how people can be pro-second amendment, yet seem to forget about all the rest of them. The bill of rights encompasses more then just the second ammendment, specifically the 5th and the 8th.

Maybe I can clarify why it is hard for some to fathom why some would restrict others if given a chance.
As was quoted in many post the people here would do different if given the opportunity.
The Bill Of Rights is written so that a person has personal rights, however those rights are not transferred necessarily person to person. Case in point one has a Second Amendment right, but I can say not in my house or my property. I can also tell someone to be quiet and attempt to squelch their ability to speak. A person can walk up to another person and commit murder and there are consequences, however we see time and time again a government can do the same without any punishment. A person has many rights and others can restrict them sometimes with consequences sometime not. When my kids were younger had seen my kids being attacked by an adult, I would without hesitation end that person existence. And why there are consequences a people will find that justice will and is not served and legal or not will and have taken matters into their own hands. Not saying its right, but often it is a just act.

Maybe I can clarify why it is hard for some to fathom why some would restrict others if given a chance.
As was quoted in many post the people here would do different if given the opportunity.
The Bill Of Rights is written so that a person has personal rights, however those rights are not transferred necessarily person to person. Case in point one has a Second Amendment right, but I can say not in my house or my property. I can also tell someone to be quiet and attempt to squelch their ability to speak. A person can walk up to another person and commit murder and there are consequences, however we see time and time again a government can do the same without any punishment. A person has many rights and others can restrict them sometimes with consequences sometime not. When my kids were younger had seen my kids being attacked by an adult, I would without hesitation end that person existence. And why there are consequences a people will find that justice will and is not served and legal or not will and have taken matters into their own hands. Not saying its right, but often it is a just act.
This I understand, but I am not sure how it applies to what is being said in this thread.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top