JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

There's a wealth of knowledge here, I'm sure someone will be along. If there's specific info you're looking for, start a thread and ask away.

Welcome to NWFA. :)

I did quick Google-search for "Parker Hale rifles". There seems to be a LOT of info at quick glance. What specifically are you looking for, or wanting to know?

I am NOT a Parker Hale follower. I am just curious as to what more you are looking for besides the quick Google search that I did.

Cheers!

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

There's a wealth of knowledge here, I'm sure someone will be along. If there's specific info you're looking for, start a thread and

Welcome to NWFA. :)

I did quick Google-search for "Parker Hale rifles". There seems to be a LOT of info at quick glance. What specifically are you looking for, or wanting to know?

I am NOT a Parker Hale follower. I am just curious as to what more you are looking for besides the quick Google search that I did.

Cheers!

I have Google Parker hale and I have read almost everything I have found but I can't find anyone to date my rifle I have tried emailing the proof house and I haven't gotten any response from them and I am not sure of what model my rifle is but I am always looking to learn more about these rifles I truly enjoy shooting mine it's a fine range and white tail rifle and I also know that Parker hale has made rifles for other manufacturers and go by different names like the England firearms company I have a 270 model foremost 6600 witch was manufactured by Parker hale for J.C.Penney to the best of my knowledge from research

If you take some photos of the rifle and all the numbers and roll marks etc. somebody might be able to track it down.

Good luck. The research is part of the enjoyment. :cool:

If you take some photos of the rifle and all the numbers and roll marks etc. somebody might be able to track it down.

Good luck. The research is part of the enjoyment. :cool:
I have pictures of everything even the private numbers under the stock I was waiting for someone that knows more than I to ask for them to maybe find out her past

I had one in .308 years ago. Shot prarie dogs with the iron sights with it.
I would very much like to have a large Parker Hale collection my son has 2 Parker Hale's one in 308 and a 30/06 he loves them I got him turned on to Parkers and he is always on the lookout they are really good shooting rifles

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

I know that you're in Pennsylvania but we've found the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly is through grass roots involvement.

If there isn't a local group that advocates for responsible stewardship of public lands, check out Trash No Land.

As mentioned above, post pictures of the markings—especially the proof marks—and we can help date it.

Emailing the Proof House (either of them) is a good idea, but it won't work— they are not in the business of providing info on rifles. They are busy enough with their proof work.

But the markings can give you a date range. If you can see all the markings, might be possible to get a specific year. But start with some general pics and let's see where we are at.

As mentioned above, post pictures of the markings—especially the proof marks—and we can help date it.

Emailing the Proof House (either of them) is a good idea, but it won't work— they are not in the business of providing info on rifles. They are busy enough with their proof work.

But the markings can give you a date range. If you can see all the markings, might be possible to get a specific year. But start with some general pics and let's see where we are at.

20210414_213800.jpg 20210414_213622.jpg 20210414_213313.jpg

Sorry the one picture is of my 270 and not the Parker Hale 06
Those particular barrel proofs were in use 1954-1984. We can probably narrow it down if you can tell me what are the numbers and letters in that small stamp just to the right of the "Tons per [square inch]" . It looks like crossed scepters, and there will be two letters and a number on the left-right-bottom of those crossed scepters. In your photo, I can see they are present, but I cannot make them out from the pic.

Last Edited:
Those particular barrel proofs were in use 1954-1984. We can probably narrow it down if you can tell me what are the numbers and letters in that small stamp just to the right of the "Tons per [square inch]" . It looks like crossed scepters, and there will be two letters and a number on the left-right-bottom of those crossed scepters. In your photo, I can see they are present, but I cannot make them out from the pic.
I just got home from work and I have her torn down and the magnifying glass out and the stamp says V on the left and B on the right and 3 on the bottom

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top