JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline: Today is three days after the 2020 election. Gasoline is currently $1.80-2.10 per gallon. Interest rates are 2.65% for a 30 year mortgage. The stock market closed at 27,848, even though we have been fighting COVID for 9 months. Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33%. Firearm ownership is at all time highs, We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well. We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years. North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles. Isis has not been heard from for over 3 years. The housing market is the strongest in over 20 years. Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell within hours of going on the market, with multiple offers. I hope our new leadership can build on these things and can keep them going, but if I were a betting person I would bet that the only place we will see these results will be in this post. (Copied)
Keep a copy to compare later. 11-6-2020

I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline: Today is three days after the 2020 election. Gasoline is currently $1.80-2.10 per gallon. Interest rates are 2.65% for a 30 year mortgage. The stock market closed at 27,848, even though we have been fighting COVID for 9 months. Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33%. Firearm ownership is at all time highs, We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well. We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years. North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles. Isis has not been heard from for over 3 years. The housing market is the strongest in over 20 years. Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell within hours of going on the market, with multiple offers. I hope our new leadership can build on these things and can keep them going, but if I were a betting person I would bet that the only place we will see these results will be in this post. (Copied)
Keep a copy to compare later. 11-6-2020
Where are you buying gas at?

Inflation is nuts, especially after such a short amount of time.
It's probably due in part to now paying more for energy and mined goods..
Oil from Russia is actually being imported and since mining will likely be stopped in five states because of the sage grouse, China will be getting more money from us.
Coincidence?
Thanks, Obama! (yes, I didn't write that wrong).
Oh, and Isreal is fighting for its very existence as we speak and it's hardly on the news at all.

Gas prices @$3.09 and up, lumber prices are through the roof, and groceries prices are climbing slow but sure! Israel is fighting an unwinnable fight with terrorists supported by Iran, who is trying to force the Nuke talks to remove all sanctions against it while making a serious deal with China, among the many things, to purchase Iran's oil while supplying them with tech so they can actually deliver nukes all while threatening Israel and the U.S!
Biden is not in power, there are un named parties with our national defense in their control, the Pentagon continues to block the Biden admin from access to it's secrets, while the bumbling fool continues to push Covid restrictions! It's been almost a year and a half of Covid lock downs, and Gov'ness K8 refuses to open the state, leading to an estimated %30 loss Inn jobs and businesses, and the fed funds are going to politicians instead of the communities they are supposed to go to!

God help us all!

Inflation is nuts, especially after such a short amount of time.
It's probably due in part to now paying more for energy and mined goods..
Oil from Russia is actually being imported and since mining will likely be stopped in five states because of the sage grouse, China will be getting more money from us.
Coincidence?
Thanks, Obama! (yes, I didn't write that wrong).
Oh, and Isreal is fighting for its very existence as we speak and it's hardly on the news at all.
My wife took this pic this evening in Las Vegas of a Pro Isreal demonstration. Striking difference between Pro Isreal demonstrators and Antifa.

1620882975325.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads