JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
why not? I could sell two that I am not shooting now and buy one not to shoot with the hopes of someday it being worth $4000 that I didn't shoot. And if it did not go up in value (which I would be real surprised if it didn't) It would be a neat thing to have in your collection.

I got a 1989 Colt sp1 Delta Elite Hbar that I bought new that is still unfired. What's the point in shooting it? I have a dozen of them that are better shooting rifles, I have that one just because I like it.

Sure, for a lot less than a 67 GT500 Shelby convertable Mustang you could build a pony car that would drive better, faster and probably more reliable. However it will never hold a candle to the real deal nor will it ever be worth a fraction of what the real thing cost. If you bought a GT500 new in 67 it would have cost you less than 4 grand. Today in undriven condition it would probably bring a million bucks.

If I recall there where less than a hundred GT500 convertables sold in 67

Sure, for a lot less than a 67 GT500 Shelby convertable Mustang you could build a pony car that would drive better, faster and probably more reliable. However it will never hold a candle to the real deal nor will it ever be worth a fraction of what the real thing cost. If you bought a GT500 new in 67 it would have cost you less than 4 grand. Today in undriven condition it would probably bring a million bucks.

If I recall there where less than a hundred GT500 convertables sold in 67
Yeah and the GT looks fine in someone else's garage to me also.
The Noveski will be worth $1500 in a couple years,the Mustang will be worth whatever the auction brings.
I could care less about "names" and all the cool stuff.Doesn't do me any good.Can't eat it.Someone wants to steal it.
These two example is why America is in the state it is in.Greed.
Everybody has to buy stuff they can't afford,or they will just be unhappy if they can't get it.
Get out the credit card!
I grew out of that stage long ago. If America doesn't,then it will go down hill even more

Yeah and the GT looks fine in someone else's garage to me also.
The Noveski will be worth $1500 in a couple years,the Mustang will be worth whatever the auction brings.
I could care less about "names" and all the cool stuff.Doesn't do me any good.Can't eat it.Someone wants to steal it.
These two example is why America is in the state it is in.Greed.
Everybody has to buy stuff they can't afford,or they will just be unhappy if they can't get it.
Get out the credit card!
I grew out of that stage long ago. If America doesn't,then it will go down hill even more

Or Benny503 becomes the leader of the human resistance after skynet becomes self aware and tries to annihilate the human race. The image of Benny503 holding his golden Johnny rifle over his head becomes the symbol of hope for what is left of the decimated population.

Beeny503, you must buy this rifle, you are our only hope!

Speaking of Shelby GT500's, a couple of years ago one was found stored up on blocks in an airplane hanger near Seattle.
The well to do older lady that owned it kept it under a canvas tarp and had refused all cash offers that came her way.
Some guy spied it while looking at an airplane for sale, and was told it wasn't up for sale.
He asked her if she would do a car trade for something she wanted in exchange.
She told him that she once owned a 1965 mustang and if he could give her one in perfect restored condition she would give him the GT500.
He spent around $25,000 in restoring a '65, made the swap and he was then the proud owner of a GT500.
Last I heard, he up to $75,000 in it and still wasn't finished.

Or Benny503 becomes the leader of the human resistance after skynet becomes self aware and tries to annihilate the human race. The image of Benny503 holding his golden Johnny rifle over his head becomes the symbol of hope for what is left of the decimated population.

Beeny503, you must buy this rifle, you are our only hope!

Wait is it Benny or Beeny :p Oh if it is Benny I know him and not sure he is our only hope:s0140: A real great guy though...

And Benny I say just buy it if you have the funds. I have been looking at them also but just can not get by the foliage green :s0153:

You guys cracked me up! Well I must buy two then, one for play once to be safe queen for 20 years.

Spectra: Once you go green you will never go black.
image.jpg

I feel just like a car, some guy like to drive beamer some like to driveMercedes. I am driving 2002 Toyota Camry 198K miles still going strong. When it come to guns I like them all :)

OK I did I did I did getting 1. Now the wait begin, it is 10.5" barrel ATF is going to get laid. I meant paid.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top