JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Couldn't even spare a full mag worth??? That's pretty funny

With all the ammo I make being bought and paid for by someone else, that as all I had handy as spares. I wasn't going to short someones order to sell him a box or two of ammo. If he'd had ordered ammo when he ordered the pistol I'd have had it on the shelf for him. Business is that good, I have no inventory. He knows this, he buys and shoots my 9mm.

I was watching a Prepper videos from 10 months ago this morning.
And I think most anyone watching it today would think it quite sensible. Almost boringly so.

You know. The Speaker was advising you to pick up things like toilet paper, masks, and bleach.
Putting back some ammo, guns, and dried food.

Maybe even have a couple hundred cash at hand?

Then It hit me.

10 months ago! This dude must be a fuching profit!
When I was espousing this message to all my friends and family? Yep...... They thought I was a nut.

Any ways. He who laughs last...........................

Ah. Good times.

Preppers been prepping for years/decades. Stocking up on stuff isn't prophecy, it is thinking about what might be needed in the future, and it often involves simple stuff. I had masks, TP, bleach, ammo, guns, food, etc., for years - this still caught me by surprise and I had plenty of holes in my preps, but the primary problem was/is that I am disorganized and I didn't have an inventory, and I didn't know what I had or where and most of it was. Working on that now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top