JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
UPDATED for September 2012

Hi All,

Yugoslavian 'war-aid' M91/30 sniper. 1944 Izhevsk. This was a scopeless sniper brought in to the US in the late 90s by Century (similar to the SAMCO scopeless snipers today). Rescoped with an original WWII PU scope and mount, although the base is a post war Soviet steel base (NOT a modern Ukrainian reproduction). This is NOT a rescoped ex-sniper, as the holes were present at import, not drilled out. Excellent condition all the way around including the optics. The sling, canvas scope cover and leather end caps all appear to be original, not reproduction. Original bolt and Yugo-typical carved rifle serial number under the buttplate. Quirky disclaimer: I have not had the opportunity to properly shim the scope to the rifle so that the scope reticule in in perfect alignment with the rifle's POA, as the Soviets did with all of the original scopes. It is quite usable as is because the scope can adjust the error out, but should probably be done anyway to give you the most usable rifle. $650

All other rifles pictured are traded or sold.

FTF in the Portland area with a copy of Oregon driver's license to verify residency (unless I've already traded with you before :) ). WA 03 FFL accepted too.

Regards,

Keith

Bump.

Please, no lowballing. These prices, while not a steal for a buyer, are fair considering the accessories included and the economy we are in.

Keith

interested in the 22 let me know if you still have it. i get paid tomorrw and can meet you someplace. where in portland are you? and i hope you will let me at least dry fire it to make sure the pin is still in working order i will bring a empty used case to check the mark

Mauser---I'm a PM away.

Scooby---I work in Hillsboro...on Aloclek right off 185th near Intel . i can meet you there and let you check the rifle out. The pin is definitely there and in working order, but you are free to check whatever you wish to. I will PM you with contact instructions.

All---edited info on the Chinese SKS...it has early features: threaded barrel, machined trigger guard, early rear sight, etc. Just so ya know :) .

Keith

Yes the Yugo is for sale and it is at the top, but unless you have a C&R license I cannot conveniently transfer it to you. i do not wish to head over to Vanc to do an 01 FFL tramsfer.

keith

Yes the Yugo is for sale and it is at the top, but unless you have a C&R license I cannot conveniently transfer it to you. i do not wish to head over to Vanc to do an 01 FFL tramsfer.

keith

If he comes to you, all you have to do is walk into any convenient OR FFL and he can pay the transfer fee and walk out with it.
VERY fair price on your SKS BTW considering what I've seen folks asking at gun shows lately!

If he comes to you, all you have to do is walk into any convenient OR FFL and he can pay the transfer fee and walk out with it.
VERY fair price on your SKS BTW considering what I've seen folks asking at gun shows lately!

That's correct. Considering I've bought rifles the same way in WA...doh!

Keith

OK, I'm definitely moving in a new direction now. These are solid military rifles ready for new homes. New prices, but they are as low as I go; these are not distress sales.

Keith

Bump.

Yugo M91/30 PU sniper and both straight pull M95 carbines still for sale. I will try to post a picture of the M95s tonight.

As always, FTF for Oregon residents with picture ID, 03 FFL accepted for FTF with Washingtonians.

Keith

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top