Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I am a Hoarder...duplicate military rifle sale

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by trainsktg, Sep 4, 2011.

1. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

UPDATED for September 2012

Hi All,

Yugoslavian 'war-aid' M91/30 sniper. 1944 Izhevsk. This was a scopeless sniper brought in to the US in the late 90s by Century (similar to the SAMCO scopeless snipers today). Rescoped with an original WWII PU scope and mount, although the base is a post war Soviet steel base (NOT a modern Ukrainian reproduction). This is NOT a rescoped ex-sniper, as the holes were present at import, not drilled out. Excellent condition all the way around including the optics. The sling, canvas scope cover and leather end caps all appear to be original, not reproduction. Original bolt and Yugo-typical carved rifle serial number under the buttplate. Quirky disclaimer: I have not had the opportunity to properly shim the scope to the rifle so that the scope reticule in in perfect alignment with the rifle's POA, as the Soviets did with all of the original scopes. It is quite usable as is because the scope can adjust the error out, but should probably be done anyway to give you the most usable rifle. $650

All other rifles pictured are traded or sold.

FTF in the Portland area with a copy of Oregon driver's license to verify residency (unless I've already traded with you before :) ). WA 03 FFL accepted too.

Regards,

Keith

eldbillbo and (deleted member) like this.
  2. trainsktg

Bump.

Please, no lowballing. These prices, while not a steal for a buyer, are fair considering the accessories included and the economy we are in.

Keith

3. volcomdork182

volcomdork182 Gresham/portland New Member

might have to take that mauser off your hands if you still have it after the first.

4. 2006scooby

2006scooby hillsboro Member

interested in the 22 let me know if you still have it. i get paid tomorrw and can meet you someplace. where in portland are you? and i hope you will let me at least dry fire it to make sure the pin is still in working order i will bring a empty used case to check the mark

5. trainsktg

Mauser---I'm a PM away.

Scooby---I work in Hillsboro...on Aloclek right off 185th near Intel . i can meet you there and let you check the rifle out. The pin is definitely there and in working order, but you are free to check whatever you wish to. I will PM you with contact instructions.

All---edited info on the Chinese SKS...it has early features: threaded barrel, machined trigger guard, early rear sight, etc. Just so ya know :) .

Keith

6. vdub1982

vdub1982 vancouver, wa New Member

is the sks still available? In the picture is the yugo the one at the top of the pic?

7. trainsktg

Yes the Yugo is for sale and it is at the top, but unless you have a C&R license I cannot conveniently transfer it to you. i do not wish to head over to Vanc to do an 01 FFL tramsfer.

keith

8. Aero Denezol

Aero Denezol Salem Active Member

Hello Sir, I am in Salem. Just wondering if this SKS has the flip-up sights, thanks

9. nubus

nubus Guest

If he comes to you, all you have to do is walk into any convenient OR FFL and he can pay the transfer fee and walk out with it.
    VERY fair price on your SKS BTW considering what I've seen folks asking at gun shows lately!

10. trainsktg

Yes, it has the defunct front (flip up) and rear night sights and flip up grenade sight.

Keith

11. trainsktg

That's correct. Considering I've bought rifles the same way in WA...doh!

Keith

12. trainsktg

Another bump for some solid military rifles.

Keith

13. Generator

Generator Bend Member

PM Sent on Romanian

14. trainsktg

OK, I'm definitely moving in a new direction now. These are solid military rifles ready for new homes. New prices, but they are as low as I go; these are not distress sales.

Keith

15. jimboshooter

jimboshooter West Portland, Oregon Active Member

PM sent on Yugo SKS if still available.

16. burkefj

burkefj oregon New Member

email sent on potential trade, pm me if you don't get it.

Frank

17. trainsktg

Bump.

Yugo M91/30 PU sniper and both straight pull M95 carbines still for sale. I will try to post a picture of the M95s tonight.

As always, FTF for Oregon residents with picture ID, 03 FFL accepted for FTF with Washingtonians.

Keith