JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please please please people stop giving piss poor bad advice that is totally 100% wrong. I bet everyone else is going to jump and also say under 21 can't buy a handgun. Pull your heads out of your rears!!! A troll generally is trying to break the law, not follow it. Everyone in this thread that trolled it with bad info- YOU ARE THE DANG TROLLS IMHO

OP: You have two options find a suppressor for sale in state from a private party, or do a Form 1 and make your own. I'm guessing you don't have the equipment for that so it leaves option 1.

Post a WTB ad, browse sturmgewehr and just keep an eye open. You could try calling some of the class III dealers in state and ask them to hold onto your name if a customer is looking to sell/upgrade, etc.

Don't trust anyone's advice, especially since you've gotten contradictory advice already. Go read the laws for yourself. If you want to have all your legal bases covered, go pay a lawyer to do the research and tell you what he finds - and make sure he is willing to back up his assertion by defending you should you be indicted for following his advice.

Asking a semi-anonymous forum for their advice "because they might know off the top of their heads" is *NOT* good enough research for something that could cause you to permanently lose your rights.

Yes asking on a forum IS good enough as that is where other people who know the laws can easily tell you what is and what is not legal AND point you to the ACTUAL laws that say so. The conflicting info comes from people that KNOW the law and posted links to back it up and people who have no idea talking out their azz..........

Lawyers are not needed for everything. Did you consult a lawyer before driving 70mph (65 for you OR folks) on the highway?

Yes asking on a forum IS good enough as that is where other people who know the laws can easily tell you what is and what is not legal AND point you to the ACTUAL laws that say so. The conflicting info comes from people that KNOW the law and posted links to back it up and people who have no idea talking out their azz..........

Lawyers are not needed for everything. Did you consult a lawyer before driving 70mph (65 for you OR folks) on the highway?

No you don't need to consult a lawyer for everything, but giving legal advice without being a lawyer isn't wise,in fact, depending on the circumstances may subject you civil and or criminal penalties. Yes I got this information from my lawyer.

So go ahead and take advice on buying a car from your hairdresser, medical advice from your postman, and suppressor advice from an anonymous guy using a strange name on the internet.

This is what is interesting to me...

Here is a 19-year-old, who grew up with computers readily available since the day he was born.

He absolutely wants a suppressor, says he can't wait, I want one NOW, yet he is unwilling to spend just a little time doing a little research. It's not 3-4 hours to read those documents. Plus, running a number of straightforward searches (as other people here have), he could gather all the information he needs without even posting a question.

Talk about someone who wants someone else to do the work, and wants instant gratification...

here since 2008 but don't post much so I'll help you out; spend 5 minutes browsing the forums and you'll see this time and again. The same questions asked 100 times a week, people not searching, posting in wrong forum, etc.

he didn't say he can't wait- he said doesn't want to wait until he's 21 so before putting more bad info out there and harping on reading- maybe you should attempt the same!!
Now all that said I'm going to guess that he was seeing conflicting info due to the idiots people that spit info out without knowing anything. They're the same people that say under 21 can't own a handgun. They hear bad info and they pass it along as if it was their god given job to spread bad info.

This is what is interesting to me...

Here is a 19-year-old, who grew up with computers readily available since the day he was born.

He absolutely wants a suppressor, says he can't wait, I want one NOW, yet he is unwilling to spend just a little time doing a little research. It's not 3-4 hours to read those documents. Plus, running a number of straightforward searches (as other people here have), he could gather all the information he needs without even posting a question.

Talk about someone who wants someone else to do the work, and wants instant gratification...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top