JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Death by car, its become such a frequent epidemic in our country.....
I have developed a fear of black scary cars with rear wings and big tires
they should be banned they look so scary to me......car nuts! who would ever need more than a 10 gallon tank!

we need more common sense automotive terrorist laws

email your state representatives now

Last Edited:
No one should have a car that can hit more than three people without refueling. These high-capacity fuel tanks must be banned!

DeLoreans and hatchbacks are especially dangerous, because they have those things that go up.

No one should have a car that can hit more than three people without refueling. These high-capacity fuel tanks must be banned!

DeLoreans and hatchbacks are especially dangerous, because they have those things that go up.
I dunno 'bout the DeLoreans. I'd be more concerned with the electric ones that are prone to exploding batteries and spontaneous combustion.

But I do understand about them shoulder thingies that go up. They ARE bad. ;)

No one needs a car which will do more than 20 miles an hour. We should also ban high capacity fuel tanks since those allow the assailants to travel farther and mow down more people. Common sense car control would also dictate outlawing automatic transmissions; the driver needs to manually shift between gears.

Apparently an Oregon resident, formerly homeless, who had an alcoholic mother and who had won a "role model" award. Looking at her info, it's unlikely they'll pin this apparent act of hatred or mental illness on a Trump supporter (the media sighs in collective disappointment).

Apparently she petitioned the court to have her name changed to "Paris Paradise" a couple of years ago.

Article with some interesting info on Lakeisha N. Holloway:

http://heavy.com/news/2015/12/lakei...es-child-oregon-planet-hollywood-paris-hotel/

We have a V-10 powered F-250 4WD. I have no doubt it could be used to create and climb over a wall of bodies*. Does that make it an Assault Truck?

* Disclaimer: Loretta Lynch take note - This is a hypothetical question. I have no desire or intent to do any harm to innocent people with gun, vehicle, or any other modality.

We have a V-10 powered F-250 4WD. I have no doubt it could be used to create and climb over a wall of bodies*. Does that make it an Assault Truck?

* Disclaimer: Loretta Lynch take note - This is a hypothetical question. I have no desire or intent to do any harm to innocent people with gun, vehicle, or any other modality.

You must surrender your Ford to the Dept of Homeland Security immediately.

Hold on, you mean to tell me that a deranged person that wants to hurt people will find a way no matter the laws.....mind blown.

But don't forget that she, herself is a victim of oppression. As a poor black woman and unwed mother living in white male dominated Portland, she was no doubt subjected to years of racial oppression and discrimination.

White people no doubt drove her insane.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads