Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I almost felt like I was losing my best friend.

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Apr 18, 2009.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I got to fondle a stainless Ed Brown Kobra Carry today at a local dealer. It was love at first sight. When I had to leave without it (way to pricey for me at the moment) I felt like I was losing my best friend. :(

When I get to a point where the business is not soaking up all my extra cash this will be the first gun I buy. :)

2. Wenis

Wenis Tri-Cities, WA Member

that's a gorgeous 1911 with a really interesting style of checkering. Above 2k?

3. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

$2499

4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Moses Lake, WA Active Member

I was talking to a friend the other day about selling my photographs and mentioned that I wanted only enough income to feed my tools. She looked at me and asked, "Rilfes, pistols or cameras?"

I answered "Yes." :D

Pops

5. AndyH

AndyH Keizer, Oregon Well-Known Member

Ed Brown makes a fine 1911, the Cobra carry is one of my Favorites, the unique checkering is over the top.

6. Warthog

Warthog Turner, OR Active Member

I have the 2008 Ed Brown catalog. Every time my wife says I spend to much money on guns, I show here the Special Forces with a Light rail that I want ($2295.00). Then the few hundred here and there doesn't seem as bad.