JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

What just happened here? If your familiar with this guy you know he's a gay liberal who's supposed to be neutral but has slipped up a few times and Shown he's in the bag for the current regime. He's started doing more opinion stuff because CNN really blurs the line now between news and opinion. Anyway my hats off to the guy for having an opinion against the grain of his fellow lib pals and the narrative they push!:s0155:

His points aren't bad to be applied to anyone.
1. Pull up your pants.
2. Stop using racial slurs
3. Pick up trash
4. Go to school and graduate!
5. Don't have kids you don't want, are unprepared to care for, and without a supportive family.

Kind of all no brainer comments, right? It should be applied to anyone.

Yes!, if you want to increase your odds of not being a burden on society and earning a decent living.
Just shocked that it goes against the victim excuse CNN and other MSM pushes. Way to go DL! I hope it's a new trend, maybe a lightbulb went on in his head or something.

Watched The O'Reilly Factor and he referenced Lemon's "advice to blacks" piece. He said the libs and race baiters are raking DL over the coals for what he said. I hope Lemon does a follow up/rebuttal to these criticisms. If CNN isn't afraid to allow it.

I never would have thought that of all the people on this planet BILL O'REILLY OPENED UP THE RACE TALKS!!!

Of course, some are still trying to label him as racist without taking anything he said into consideration. It makes it hard to approach the conversation when all you do is speak truth and get met with claims of racism.

O'Reilly nailed it and I applaud him for it.

Maybe the ball is rolling. It's time the media exposes the race industry for what it is. A scam operation that exploits minorities for their own gain. If a liberal black like Lemon has decided to stop parroting the standard race talking points and get real, then maybe ABC and CBS might test the waters soon! MSNBC/NBC has too much invested in race baiting to
follow this, refreshing, dare I say TREND?, though. Don't expect a Chris Matthews turn around any time soon.

Ten or fifteen years ago I was watching an interview with two young, black, unwed mother, dropouts. When asked why they didn't go back to school they said something along the lines of we're doing fine now and, this is verbatim, "there ain't no black software"! After living in a predominatly black community for 20-25 yrs at the time I finally realized how deep the gulf was between these kids and a successful life. I'll never forget that interview and it saddens me to this day. This, of course, isn't restricted to blacks, but I live here so I see the results of hip hop culture and gangster culture every day!
Wow! I wish I could talk as purdy as the commentator! He obviously used the available software !

Living up to the negative stereotype seems to be the cool thing. Another gangsta decade?, when will this disease run it's course and die out? Psychedelic, Punk, Trance Techno and Disco all dead or delegated to Retro Status. Hip Hop, Rap etc. still going strong, go figure.

His points aren't bad to be applied to anyone.
1. Pull up your pants.
2. Stop using racial slurs
3. Pick up trash
4. Go to school and graduate!
5. Don't have kids you don't want, are unprepared to care for, and without a supportive family.

That makes too much sense. Therefore, it is considered "intolerant" or "racist."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top