JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0155: :s0155: :s0155: :s0155:

Be there or be square!!!!

I-591 campaign kickoff at WAC Puyallup gun show

Backers of Initiative 591 will officially kick off their signature drive this weekend at the Washington Arms Collectors’ (WAC) gun show in Puyallup, as thousands of gun owners will gather at the Western Washington State fairgrounds for the two-day event that opens at 8 a.m. Saturday.

<broken link removed>

Copies of the petition will be available for circulation, and you can sign at the gate.

Will there be any kind of tabulation on how many signatures are collected just at the show? Seems like that might be nice to know to kickstart the signature collecting.

Will there be any kind of tabulation on how many signatures are collected just at the show? Seems like that might be nice to know to kickstart the signature collecting.

I'll try to get a ball park figure on Monday. hopefully this thing will erupt and several thousand signatures can be gathered. By no small coincidence, this weekend is also MEEKER DAYS in downtown Puyallup only a few blocks from the gun show, and maybe some enterprising volunteers can move down that direction and gather signatures there as well.

We're off to a good start, several petition sheets already filled up.

Gun show brings out grassroots for I-591 kick-off

It may not be the biggest crowd the Washington Arms Collectors ever attracted to its monthly gun show at the fairgrounds in Puyallup, but they are an enthusiastic bunch and Saturday morning saw WAC members signing Initiative 591, the "Protect Our Gun Rights" (POGR) measure announced earlier in the week.

<broken link removed>

We're off to a good start, several petition sheets already filled up.

Gun show brings out grassroots for I-591 kick-off

It may not be the biggest crowd the Washington Arms Collectors ever attracted to its monthly gun show at the fairgrounds in Puyallup, but they are an enthusiastic bunch and Saturday morning saw WAC members signing Initiative 591, the "Protect Our Gun Rights" (POGR) measure announced earlier in the week.

<broken link removed>

I assume this will also be going on at the show next month in Monroe. Wife and I will be there unless we run into some signature gatherers beforehand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top