JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No wonder many R gun owners do not vote.:rolleyes:
The sad thing is, we COULD take back the GOP... most of the PCO slots are vacant, and these are the people who elect District, County and State Party leaders. If each of us stepped up to ask who's PCO for our precinct and if there's nobody stepped in to fill the role, we could do things like making a "2A Loyalty Oath" a requirement for Party endorsement, denounce candidates who break ranks, direct Party campaign funds TO pro-2a candidates and away from backstabbers like Zeiger... simply by becoming the Voting Members who form the Party and elevating our own brethren through the ranks at Party-officer internal elections.

It would mean a Long March, but we could DO THIS!

I'll be sending more $$ to SAF & I hope to hell everyone else is as well. Whether or not the WSSC chooses to hear this or not is anyones guess as well as them following the RCW's or any other constitutional aspects.
I fought a recall petition case to this court and they violated every law to provide for an expedited hearing, filed by myself & the opposing party, and basically said to piss off. Guess we'll see what transpires on this appeal.
BTW, I "tried" to get my local elected officials to support a change to the recall laws but have been dismissed at every turn. Until the recall laws are changed, we can't get rid of these worthless elected people.

Dan

I'll be sending more $$ to SAF & I hope to hell everyone else is as well. Whether or not the WSSC chooses to hear this or not is anyones guess as well as them following the RCW's or any other constitutional aspects.
I fought a recall petition case to this court and they violated every law to provide for an expedited hearing, filed by myself & the opposing party, and basically said to piss off. Guess we'll see what transpires on this appeal.
BTW, I "tried" to get my local elected officials to support a change to the recall laws but have been dismissed at every turn. Until the recall laws are changed, we can't get rid of these worthless elected people.

Dan
Maybe we need to start by Recalling WSSC in-toto...

Maybe we need to start by Recalling WSSC in-toto...
Trust me or not, the ACTUAL chances of being able to recall ANY elected official in this state is virtually zero. Been there, done that! Irrespective of what's required by law to do a recall, those elected officials get to be defended with unlimited public funds. This is why I've 'tried' to get my legislstors to rewrite the recall laws to no avail for the past few years.
No legislator will ever vote to place their job in jeopordy (recall) due to piss poor work their voters don't like. Even worse is the one legislator that would help me said there was zero chances of ANYONE he knew of ever voting for it and more importantly, ever allowing said motion to come to the floor for a vote to get it on the docket. Only solution is an initiative and the public to get behind it. Now about the $ to make that happen... how much ya got?

Dan

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads