JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
kill dozer.png
kill dozer.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm sure it'll be struck down in the supreme Court for way too many reasons.

Still doesn't help that you guys are on the front lines of this fight.

I think the only consolation to dissapointment down here is the second amendment preservation ordinance appears like it might go through in the county here.

Time to head over to the what are you drinking tonight thread.

Still beating my head against the wall realizing that this is the exact same count we lost with on I-594...

we didnt learn a goddamned thing.

Once again, Republican turn out was crap and this is the predictable outcome... not to mention the self-hating gun owners out there.

Plus the we lost the House of Reps... dile adios to reciprocity and dereg of suppressors

Miserable night. I hope Trump pursues a scorched earth path for a while. Anti-snowflake vengeance is what I need right now.

Here's a scary thought.
Reversi - Wikipedia
I had this on one of my old cell phones... I quickly figured out that the best strategy was to race for the corners so all the pieces in between are yours...If you can get 3 of the 4 corners you will dominate the board and most certainly win.

California.. #1
Florida #2
Washington #3
Game Over?

It's hard to believe Americans have become a bunch of mindless sheep.

Not really.

Its been a process long in the making.

Look around. We've become a nation of mindless drones who know more about entertainers than our own neighbors. We stick a screen in front of our toddlers to silence them instead of teaching them how to act. We marginalize excellence and coddle failure... We are selfish, petty, arrogant.... talk big behind keyboards but cant hold a conversation face to face, let alone an argument... we are constantly seeking comfort and the path of least resistance...

We are getting just what we deserve. It just suck for those of us who are good people.

Weak men make hard times, hard times make strong men, strong men make good times, good times make weak men.

Here's a scary thought.
Reversi - Wikipedia
I had this on one of my old cell phones... I quickly figured out that the best strategy was to race for the corners so all the pieces in between are yours...If you can get 3 of the 4 corners you will dominate the board and most certainly win.

California.. #1
Florida #2
Washington #3
Game Over?

Ever seen the movie alien? Where the baby eats its way out of your chest?

That is how it will be.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads