JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Other question: Where are the requirements on waiving HIPPA, just for clarity? Is it only SAR's, or pistols and recievers?

This has me nervous about renewing my CPL in a couple months, too... I thought they were trying to monkey with CPL requirements this session also.

Other question: Where are the requirements on waiving HIPPA, just for clarity? Is it only SAR's, or pistols and recievers?

This has me nervous about renewing my CPL in a couple months, too... I thought they were trying to monkey with CPL requirements this session also.
Handguns and semi automatic rifles only right now. There is a live bill in the next session to go after CPL training requirements and that is Fergusons next target, along with Alliance for gun responsibility. Reach out to your local reps and tell them no.

So for clarity, a receiver doesn't waive HIPPA? Maybe I should call Michelle and tell her to order that M16A4 clone lower... Would love to throw you the business, but Vancouver is just a bit out of the way for a nondriver around Seattle. :(

My understanding of WA law regarding illegal transfers of a handgun is that the punishment is a "gross misdemeanor" with the first offense. Has that changed under I-1639? Which party would be charged with a crime if an illegal transfer occurred after July 1, 2019?

I just downloaded the 4473 and read it thoroughly. Can anyone please show me where it requires that I sign my HIPPA rights away, even for one time? It does require that I certify that I have not been adjudicated, but I could not find the block about allowing a check of my medical records.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top