JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It comes stripped, you will have to add the Gen4 specific parts to complete the lower receiver.
The feature of the frame seem sweet: stippling, changeable back straps, also, the trigger guard is enlarged....so some holsters may not work. Rainier and Nomad talk about this on their respective sites.
Thanks be interested in hearing how these work if some here buy one. Sure sounds like a nice idea.

Wait! What? Give me some time to wrap my head around this. Soooo, all this i have heard for freaking years isn't true? Glocks may not be the perfect fire arm? Gaston's one trick pony may actually be improved on? The mind reels, and my sense of what is real is shaken. What's next? Are you going to tell me we could put a thief, liar and sexual deviant in the White House?

What kind of alternate reality have I fallen into?

We did that, 26 years ago when people elected a hillbilly communist from Arkansas because he was "cool"... he could play the saxophone don't you know

Would you trust Trump with a nuclear reactor? J.C. Wasn't that bad, civil rights advocate, actual college degree, served in the navy, and drank beer with his brother. Didn't screw with his employees retirement, had a successful farming operation, don't think he ever bankrupted a business.

Not screwed you just have to wait until you're in town again to pick it up. Personally, I'd give the LGS $100 down, then pay the balance as I took possession.

The NICS background check expires in 30 days...he has to pick up within 30 days of submitting the background check, or the NICS is invalid and the clock starts over again. Its not a matter of the dealer holding it, we can't release it without a valid NICS number in place.

The NICS background check expires in 30 days...he has to pick up within 30 days of submitting the background check, or the NICS is invalid and the clock starts over again. Its not a matter of the dealer holding it, we can't release it without a valid NICS number in place.
In a situation like the OP, where he is out of town a lot, would it work for you to keep the gun at your shop after he passed everything? Or does he actually have to walk the gun out of the shop inside of the 30 days?

In a situation like the OP, where he is out of town a lot, would it work for you to keep the gun at your shop after he passed everything? Or does he actually have to walk the gun out of the shop inside of the 30 days?
The firearm has to leave within the 30 day window, or you restart the NICS

Example.
Purchase gun on Day 1. Sign and Date paperwork. Submit to LE for NICS check.
Transaction approved day 9 by LE.
Day 30, return to pick up firearm and recertify 4473 (new signature and new date)
Day 31, return to pick up firearm. Start new 4473 and resubmit to LE for approval. Rinse and repeat.

And there's no fudging on these dates, that's a felony on our end and its not worth the trouble.

Example.
Day 30, return to pick up firearm and recertify 4473 (new signature and new date)
Day 31, return to pick up firearm. Start new 4473 and resubmit to LE for approval. Rinse and repeat.

And there's no fudging on these dates, that's a felony on our end and its not worth the trouble.
Bummer, I did not know it worked that way. I guess the poor guy is just SOL then. He would have to wait to buy until he knows he is going to be in town long enough to get the gun. What a PITA.

It is a PITA...
That said..
I may look into those Nomad Defense Frames...anything to 'stick it to the Man"...:eek::p:D
Stupid law...

Seriously though..that is a good idea....You know Sh!t just got real when Andy is looking at Glock like pistols...:eek::p:D
Andy

Example.

Something I just thought of too since it works like this. Seems like this will all but put pawn shops out of the gun loaning business. Never have pawned a gun, so never paid much attention. Assuming that if someone gets a loan of a gun they have to jump through all this crap then when they come to pay and get it back? I would think this would pretty much all but eliminate people using a gun as a short term loan. I know decades back I worked for a guy who was on a first name basis with the one pawn place. He was in there at least a dozen + times a year pawning a gun for a short term loan, then back on payday to get it back out. When I was with him a couple times looked like the owner loved having him around. :D

It is a PITA...
That said..
I may look into those Nomad Defense Frames...anything to 'stick it to the Man"...:eek::p:D
Stupid law...

Seriously though..that is a good idea....You know Sh!t just got real when Andy is looking at Glock like pistols...:eek::p:D
Andy

Me too. Damn if I was in that guys shoe's, out of town most of the damn year to the point I could not make sure I would be there to pick up the damn thing in time? I would probably go that route too. I did not try to price out the parts to put it together but I have to guess it would make the pistol more expensive that just buying it but, did make a damn nice looking pistol when they were done. This would at least make it so he could buy the damn thing. Found a few video's of them shooting one they had built and they worked great and looked great, well as good as a Glock can look, since after all it is still a Glock. :s0140:

Something I just thought of too since it works like this. Seems like this will all but put pawn shops out of the gun loaning business. Never have pawned a gun, so never paid much attention. Assuming that if someone gets a loan of a gun they have to jump through all this crap then when they come to pay and get it back? I would think this would pretty much all but eliminate people using a gun as a short term loan. I know decades back I worked for a guy who was on a first name basis with the one pawn place. He was in there at least a dozen + times a year pawning a gun for a short term loan, then back on payday to get it back out. When I was with him a couple times looked like the owner loved having him around. :D

Correct, 1639 and the NICS changes have had a major impact on pawn redemptions. Their is conflict with in the RCW within different chapters now about returning peoples property. We are actively addressing this with the state legislature right now.

Would you trust Trump with a nuclear reactor? J.C. Wasn't that bad, civil rights advocate, actual college degree, served in the navy, and drank beer with his brother. Didn't screw with his employees retirement, had a successful farming operation, don't think he ever bankrupted a business.
From what I've heard of his nuc skills from sub skippers who served alongside him, I wouldn't trust Jackoff Jimmy with that either. (Per them, his primary path to career advancement was a hermetically sealed lip-lock on Hyman Rickover's bloated, bureaucratic butt...)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top