JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If anyone needs the "Firearms Safety Class" certificate to comply with I-1639, contact me and I will do it for no charge! I can do it over the phone, course lasts about 10-15 minutes...and mail or email the certificate.

Did the course for the Carson area gun club members this past Saturday...had 40+ in attendance.

If you have a large group that needs it, will travel.

cerberus-training.com

I set up the Carson class. Steve is the real deal!! The class may not be what you expect, but it covers the legal bases and doesn't waste any time doing so.

Can I put you on speakerphone and basically ignore you while you "train" me or does this require some sort of interaction outside of the initial confirmation data information exchange?
You need to listen well enough to know when to say "yes" about six times.

Yep, you'll need to be coherent enough to acknowledge the training.

No email scam...people in here can back me up on this, there have been no emails from me, other than what pertains to the course they signed up for, or responses to class questions.

I do not keep student emails unless they want to be part of a mailing list...and that hasn't started yet.

The only reason I don't want to take the training now is to delay any more firearm purchases for now. I need to focus on training on what I already have.

0F39FEDF-F423-4D1C-B925-02404D0127AC.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads