JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just did the online version put out by Sporting Systems. It was very nicely done and informative. Nicer still that I was at work getting paid to do so :)
Will have the Wife do one later today. Thanks again to the owner there for all the work he has put into this. We will be making another donation to SAF for you. Again thank You. Even though your store is quite a drive for us you can bet we will be getting down there to buy some stuff from you too.

I have my certificate from Sporting Systems.

Thank you Cerberus group for what you are doing as well. You are to be Applauded. Both of these resources are truly helping us fight the WA 1639 Civil War.

I have no problem playing second fiddle to Dan at Sporting Systems, he's a class act.

Figured if something happens to their website , I'll be the clean up until it gets back online.

Always prudent to have Fail-Safes... the more redundant backups we have, the harder it is for those kiddie-diddling scum in Olympia and Seattle to knock you all out. #FxxxTurdFerguson #MakeSeattleFiresGreatAgain

I typed out my own 1639 permission slip
1c1 (1).png

I have no plans to buy anything, but I'll take the course given that it's free and will likely change to be more restrictive in the future. May as well cover my bases now so I can do what I want later.

I'll give the online version a go, but that's cool of Cerberus Group!

After June 30, 2019, before delivering a semiautomatic assault rifle to a purchaser, a dealer must be provided proof that the purchaser has completed a recognized firearm safety training program within the past five years.

With any luck we will only have to do this once.
Thank-You Cerberus Group and Sporting Systems.

Can't say enough good for Dan (Sporting Systems) & Cerberus Group for providing the free training.
DANG! Had to toss more $$ into Dan's freedom fight against 1639 and bought advertising for Eastern Wa. promoting both of them.

Dan

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top