JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But you know something?

I just made a purchase today of another evil semi automatic "assault rifle". YUP, the pawn shop is holding it while the state of WA checks me out.

Never mind that I already own several evil rifles and that I have a WA CCW. Never mind that the State of WA will collect $25 for making me wait. And never mind that it probably cost the State of WA money and manpower to do the check. Yup, I believe that the State workers could probably spend their time more productively at other endeavors.

BUT.....
The main thing is...…. that some LIBERAL(s) can probably sleep better tonight. Knowing that they've F#@^ed with my life.:eek:

Aloha, Mark

But you know something?

I just made a purchase today of another evil semi automatic "assault rifle". YUP, the pawn shop is holding it while the state of WA checks me out.

Never mind that I already own several evil rifles and that I have a WA CCW. Never mind that the State of WA will collect $25 for making me wait. And never mind that it probably cost the State of WA money and manpower to do the check. Yup, I believe that the State workers could probably spend their time more productively at other endeavors.

BUT.....
The main thing is...…. that some LIBERAL(s) can probably sleep better tonight. Knowing that they've F#@^ed with my life.:eek:

Aloha, Mark
Sadly the people who pushed this and other gun laws know full well it will accomplish nothing for reducing crime. The whole point is for it to not work. Then after a little time goes by they will say we just need another law, that will work. People keep going along with it little by little.

... completed this.

The video on the 2nd was informative in the historical context.
Have passed this on to some friends who are new to 2A and need this.

Thanks!

--chris

If anyone needs the "Firearms Safety Class" certificate to comply with I-1639, contact me and I will do it for no charge! I can do it over the phone, course lasts about 10-15 minutes...and mail or email the certificate.

Did the course for the Carson area gun club members this past Saturday...had 40+ in attendance.

If you have a large group that needs it, will travel.

cerberus-training.com
Do you still do the course over the phone

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews