JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the question:
Do you love your gun or the Second Amendment?
Both.
But as an answer to your open-ended question: Yes that right extends to all citizens of the United States, but that does not mean I should trust them as part of the militia, freely armed people, nor as a check upon ever encroaching government.

Both.
But as an answer to your open-ended question: Yes that right extends to all citizens of the United States, but that does not mean I should trust them as part of the militia, freely armed people, nor as a check upon ever encroaching government.
Good point

Antifa is armed. Redneck Revolt is armed. Red Guards is armed.
These people would not hesitate to put their boot on your neck and their muzzle on your temple.
Just because they bought a rusty Mosin at Cabela's or a Stevens 12 gauge at BiMart it does not in any way shape or form make them an ally to the 2A nor someone I would consider "a fellow gun owner."

Antifa is armed. Redneck Revolt is armed. Red Guards is armed.
These people would not hesitate to put their boot on your neck and their muzzle on your temple.
Just because they bought a rusty Mosin at Cabela's or a Stevens 12 gauge at BiMart it does not in any way shape or form make them an ally to the 2A nor someone I would consider "a fellow gun owner."

So where's the form you fill out, to be passed around to the real 2nd amendment loving, well accepted, gun owning club members? Sheesh, good thing I got in when I did! All I did was get some old guns from my dad. Buy another gun, and jump aboard the 2nd amendment Bus. Every one was great, at that time. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top