JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interesting for sure...

I do disagree with his statement that :
"I'm still in a bit of disbelief that there is a dangerous weapon in my house..."

I'd argue that the gun is not a dangerous weapon.
Its all in how a person uses it.
A gun can be used safely or dangerously....but in and of itself it is just a gun.
A gun can do nothing , until someone , a person , uses it....otherwise it just sits there....
Well maybe it rusts over time....but it can't do anything until a person does something with it.

Man is dangerous , at times...
Its not the availability of anything that makes man dangerous...
Its his actions and his willingness to cause harm , that makes him dangerous.
Andy

In light of my recent rant in the SB941 thread, I have extraordinaily little patience for these people right now.

Yeah, yeah... be nice to the noobs, I know.

Just stay away from me, nimrod... Im not in the mood to be magnanimous.

Last Edited:
My understanding is this has been a very interesting time especially in California . I had read some blurb in the news about Many Californians being shocked to discover that they couldn't just hop on the Internet and order a gun as easily as gun control advocates have been claiming for years. I am hoping that this will wake a lot of people up in days and months to come.

Throws his principles out the window at the first sign of trouble, and now feels qualified to preach his warped statistics to us.

He'll get rid of the evil device as soon as this blows over without ever firing it. Additionally, now he has some street cred with his snowflake peeps!

An interesting look into the mind of once anti-gunner.

Not really, the irrational stupid keeps drowning out everything with the echoing... :rolleyes:

Throws his principles out the window at the first sign of trouble, and now feels qualified to preach his warped statistics to us.

He'll get rid of the evil device as soon as this blows over without ever firing it. Additionally, now he has some street cred with his snowflake peeps!

I watched that happen twice while Obama was president , first time when he was elected to his first time as president, second after Sandy Hook.

Panic buyers always sell their panic purchases as a rule.

In my LGS last Saturday we had significant traffic from Portland, 80 miles to the west.

Proprietor asks a customer where he is from. He answers he and his friends drove from Sandy because they couldn't find guns for sale in Portland.

Proprietor says it has been like that since mid week.

The new gun owner continues being anti-gun...weird, not just hypocritical.

Wanna bet which way he'll continue to vote?

But, but, but welcome these people, train them, love them....nope!

^^^THIS^^^
Why did TTAG even publish this? What does this guy have to say that we didn't already know?

They let him publish nonsense "statistics"...
(a gun that)"...more frequently contributes to accidental deaths, violent homicides, and suicides, rather than the romanticized personal protection experiences."
WRONG!

...blind conjecture about something which he knows nothing:
"shortages reminiscent of the former Soviet bloc."

NOT...EVEN...CLOSE...BUD!

All while maintaining his arrogant elitism (about his "privilege") and keeping his BS liberal bravado fully in tact:
"There was no argument, be it constitutional, personal protection, safety, hunting, or anything else that would change my mind and stop me from logically deconstructing your argument."
I'm yet Huckleberry... I think you're full of sh*t and would happily show it to you in shovelfuls.

Maybe my mistrust and resentment is misplaced. Maybe this skin-flute will humble himself enough to learn something about the world.

Maybe.

Agreed, guns aren't dangerous, people are.

A ladder isn't dangerous, walking up it is.... or giving it (via person) potential energy which may cause blunt force and cause damage / injury (yeah, standing it up and it falls on your noggin)

Cars aren't dangerous, the driver is.

But in any event I'm always skeptical of these write ups anyway. Trolls are everywhere even if I happen to like what they say sometimes and the antis are never ever going to give up until they have their slave race.

It's cute that this person bought a gun, bashes them, claims to be able to logically dismantle the argument of constitutionality, and then questions that they might now be "prepared" since they bought a glock:rolleyes:. I'm all for (like most/if not all here) for people to buy/own firearms....but this person should go turn there's in.
Someone that uses that kind of "logic" is going to be a person that makes a gun "dangerous" out of stupidity or something else.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top